PW's First Attempt At Aeroponics & PS1000 LED

Hey man im growing with g8 led! While i love the red flower ufo a lot and never had an issue with the ufo i cannot call their panels "grow lights " they cannot stand up to a grow environment even though they produce great buds...

Ive had one with melted leds and ive had to return 4 panels now. One i have to tap to turn on currently. In my 4x4 i have two g8450 panels and 3 red ufos. Not sure if that helps. Its a total of 800 wall watts with all lights. Produces excellent buds and big yields but im switching to diy cob. Much cheaper, less watts at the wall, more weight, better quality, much cheaper.

Pw man your plants!!! They are looking excellent

What app is that? I need to start that as well. Klassy!!

The app i use to mark photos is the native iphone photos app. It has a feature called markup that you can use.

The app i use to mark photos is the native iphone photos app. It has a feature called markup that you can use.

I should start doing that. It would make it easier to keep track of my grows, and easier for others to follow.

Growing bag seeds i just made up names of what the plants remind me of, first theres the Hawaiian lady, then the pointy nipple lady, then the flat chested lady who isnt so flat chested anymore. The titty girls are the same strain and its interesting the difference in bud, the pointy nipple lady is airey as ever while the flat chested ladys buds are as hard as rocks.

Growing bag seeds i just made up names of what the plants remind me of, first theres the Hawaiian lady, then the pointy nipple lady, then the flat chested lady who isnt so flat chested anymore. The titty girls are the same strain and its interesting the difference in bud, the pointy nipple lady is airey as ever while the flat chested ladys buds are as hard as rocks.

I'm beginning to see a theme here :high-five:
Right on, toast!

Your girls are looking great PW. The growth rate is amazing! I am very interested in seeing the results of your STS on those two branches. Waiting for mine to come in.....but won't be able to use it until the next grow.

Your naming skills are out of this world!

Your girls are looking great PW. The growth rate is amazing! I am very interested in seeing the results of your STS on those two branches. Waiting for mine to come in.....but won't be able to use it until the next grow.

Ill try and get plenty of pics of the pollination and seed development. Pretty simple really.

Ill try and get plenty of pics of the pollination and seed development. Pretty simple really.

Sounds like it...I am looking forward to seeing it in action. Is this how the seed breeders/banks make their feminized seeds as well?

Curious if you're crossing breeds will you get different results based on who's the mother and father? For instance I've just aquired white rhino and black dream in hopes of crossing them and creating panda weed. Should I reverse a branch each and pollinate a branch to see if one is stronger than the other?

Curious if you're crossing breeds will you get different results based on who's the mother and father? For instance I've just aquired white rhino and black dream in hopes of crossing them and creating panda weed. Should I reverse a branch each and pollinate a branch to see if one is stronger than the other?

You can but remember the seeds you will produce will produce multiple phenos. Youll then have to grow out the new seeds and find the pheno you really want/like. If you're looking for something specific it may take awhile to find it and then stabilise it.

You can but remember the seeds you will produce will produce multiple phenos. Youll then have to grow out the new seeds and find the pheno you really want/like. If you're looking for something specific it may take awhile to find it and then stabilise it.

How do you actually stabilize it? This is something I am interested in as I look at crossing strains.

Awesome we will be watching out for that we want to try to produce some fem seeds on the jack since we already filled the cloner lol. I find I need good visuals in order to properly learn some things.

Really helps me out to see it as well. Someone can write out directions to me.....and I have a perplexed look on my face. Draw me a map of those same directions and I get it instantly.

It's got the whole made in USA thing going for it... and other awards. It draws what 140 watts?
Sorry for the late response yeah it draws 140 and I re read it and it covers 2x3 supposedly. I was asking cuz my buddy is ready to buy one but ive never heard of it so I didnt know if they were junk. Most of the junk ones I thought were usually less then 100 for a 300w

Im about to head off to work but ill post tutorial as soon as a can. Stabilizing is basically inbreeding for the traits you want and discarding plants that dont fit you're ideal.

Back
Top Bottom