PW's Multi Strain Grow Under Mars Hydro Pro II Epistar 160

Throat. Waiting on approval to remove my voicebox did chemo and radiation didn't work. Bright side is it probably won't kill me. But enough od that thanks for the feedback loving the way people are in here got sick of all the uglyness on facebook and found this place. Yea me!

Sent from my LG-H345 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This is a great place to be. Cancer visited my house last year. Hopefully it is gone for good. You are in the right place for guidance and support.

It's a purple indica from Mass Medical that's very hard to find.
That sounds very interesting indeed. possibly a good Malawi cross.

Pennywise, I got a lot of catching up to do.

Quick question for you or anyone out there, I'm in the kitchen tonight. I've been reading Edibles forums until my eyes bleed and I would like a little bit more current information and I trust the people here's information.

I simmered about 3/4oz worth of flower in my Crock-Pot with 2 sticks butter and water 12 hours.
There's a hole in the lid it was on low temperatures between 190 and 220 do you think I burned off all of my good stuff?

Thanks my friend, can't wait to see what's new!

Yeah that second diesel phenotype smells just like fresh cookie dough (makes me wonder if I might have made a mistake planting lol...) either way been good to learn to cook with. tried decarboxylate and stovetop infusion and liked it but wasn't sure if it was good enough.
decided the Crock-Pot foolproof... well maybe not?

Cheers and thanks again in advance!

May have lost some terps but the cannabinoids should be good to go.
ok cool, thanks!
My thoughts as well.
maybe I confuse pressure cooker with slow cooker as my wife says they all have holes...and it just hit me lol. nope were good! :D
my main concern of course was THC but I am a firm believer in the mix on cannabanoids that make it medicinal for me. the terps too, but hard to keep when cooking. off to movie land. cheers everyone have a great evening!

Pretty sure that's what dabby presses his Rosin at. So you should be okay. Can you buy any sunflower lecithin? It will help with infusion right G2?

Thought you might be interested to know that the current PE i'm running seems different to the others. Same structure, but seems to be budding up a little faster and has an odd meat smell, like some og/chems I've grown. Very interesting. Wonder if that smell will stick around.

Back
Top Bottom