PW's Multi Strain Grow Under Mars Hydro Pro II Epistar 160

If I may add PW?

Based on my research and experience...:love: All just my opinion...

#1 - Lecithin is a natural binder, it's the middle between the oil and the terpenes. The lecithin is a slightly gloopy texture conceptually acting like epoxy glue, you add it to the oil, boom, it boosts the absorbtion instantly. The oil mixes with the lecithin evenly, thus spreading those terpenes for maximum absorbtion. You will maximize each buds material because you want to squeeze out the buds properties.

Not using Lecithin is still very successful for sure, it may be concentrated oil, but it won't have the smoothness of the binding and consistency as if the Lecithin is included from the beginning. When you add Lecithin you change the molecular structure of the oil and it gives it a satin finish for taste as opposed to just dosing oil. Also, you will not have a separation of ingredients when you use lecithin. One final infused bada*s oil.

#2 - Lecithin is also an all natural brain supplement medicine. It helps improve the memory over time. No side fx, treat the brain while you make oil, FTW! ;)

#3 - Like I said before - POTENCY - I use one teaspoon of lecithin now for every ounce of bud I use to make oil now. The best part of experimenting, make a batch with and make a batch without, you can always add it later, it's just a tad more work. When you're making oil, it's so much fun, it's not really work.

Hope that helps :) Thanks PW for letting me ramble... :thanks:

I'm not getting an answer in faq can i ask here if there is a difference in method7 glasses besides price?( the woman is worried about my eyes)

You can use a glasses to protect your eyes, not expensive but very useful for you.

01-14-18

Cheese #1
f0ce77f1c0fd2fe82891a80aa84e89c0.jpg
f0ce77f1c0fd2fe82891a80aa84e89c0.jpg

Stardawg IX
acc03ab4d3a0cd89336ddb10c4f8ced8.jpg

Crown Royal
dbd6115a3a51dab0779b0a20a379737c.jpg

From $140 to $15 do the expensive ones help more or are the budget friendly up to the job?
I think your name suits you. :)

We don't test high price glasses, so we don't know why the expensive glasses is better. but as our grower's feedback, mars glasses can work well although it is not expensive, about USD20/pcs

Great flowers! Pw those look so incredible i found myself searching out stardawg and cr breeders and strain reviews for over an hour last night. Im totally envious, but most of all blown away by your outstanding quality and strain selection!

Back
Top Bottom