Thanks Guys!

I just picked up more daylight bulbs, now i can spread them out a little more
and a have 6 more i planted a couple days ago waiting to sprout

rsz_day5a.jpg

4/20 plant
rsz_day5b.jpg

4/21 plant
rsz_day5c.jpg

i dont think my potting mix has any nutes in it, just says peat moss and perlite. can i start adding a very very tiny ammount of nutes every other watering at about a week old?

im trying to avoid adding nutes too early but the one cracked on 420 has some yellowish splotchiness to it. im not overwatering them im usually pretty good about that

on 4/20 plant
rsz_day5d.jpg

rsz_day5e.jpg

rsz_day5f.jpg

-RC

Looking very good!
Plants are healthy.
I don't think they'll stretch anymore. You'll really know when they start branching.
Your set up looks good.
Good luck!

hehe i get excited every time i see another grower or smoker from florida! this place is great.

so far everything is looking good, 3 more sprouted while i was working today and 2 more since then. for a total of 10! plus 1 waiting. dont know what im going to do with them. i might put some of those 2700k cfl bubls to use and start flowering a couple until i get the HPS. ill see how they are looking in a week. will take pics tomorrow. just picked up an O of jack the ripper and i really dont feel like it right now

but they are looking good, green, big leafs, and growing very tightly miss 420 is already working on her third or fourth set of real leaves

-RC

here is a pic update, the oldest plant is still showing some yellowish discoloration starting from the oldest actual leaves to the newest growth as i can tell. does anyone have an idea what could be causing this?
lighting- 26w CFLs 6500k about 2" away
soil- Lambert ready to use potting mix with about 25-30% vermiculite added
nutes- N/A
water- Great Value distilled + tap water thats been sitting for a few days with cap off, PH about 7.0 50/50 mix
as far as soil PH i am unsure, i need a better meter that i can trust.
veg closet temp 77-85 (with fan on plants)
humidity is up and down 30%-60% depending on A/C

and the plant is 8 days old
otherwise all is going well, they look healthy in every other way and keep reaching straight for those lights, look how nice and tight they are growing ;)

rsz_01.jpg

rsz_02.jpg

rsz_03.jpg

rsz_04.jpg

rsz_05.jpg

rsz_06.jpg

rsz_07.jpg

rsz_08.jpg

rsz_09.jpg

rsz_110.jpg

rsz_111.jpg

thanks

-RC

I'm liking what I see. Great job so far. I'll be watching this one.

-Sol

ok just gave a home to the last 3 babies, up to 10 or 11 now, i need to clean a couple out, will start flower on the 2 biggest ones this weekend and make room to veg the rest.

on the older ones the undergrowth is starting to come in nicely and getting some branches started. i thought the bud felt like atleast 60% indica when i smoked it and the plants are looking about right. still yellow discoloration on the oldest one but doesnt seem to be slowing it down a bit. the others look fine. will post some pics tomorrow, right now its time to burn!

oh yeah, i forgot... i started to experiment with LSTing the oldest one yesterday and i think its going to work out well

ok now i gotta smoke, latersss

-RC

LOL At first I thought your lst twine was a root in the first pic.
hehe i get excited every time i see another grower or smoker from florida! this place is great.
Yea, me too. There's quite a few of us!
Looking great! I think when the leaves grow straight horizontal, it's a good sign.

Back
Top Bottom