Re Veg Clone - Fed On Infant Milk Formula Only - Yes I Am Mad!

Once my white Russians are done, I've got 4 hydro buckets with air stones free and my only plan for them is to use one on an auto that is just sprouting. Today I am cracking 3 x Royal Queen Critical and 3 x Afghan Kush x Skunk which I need only 5 for a soil grow. If I get a spare from that I will grow it Paddy's Baby Way in hydro. If I don't get a spare I do have loads of other choices for a seed to try. I will commit to this for a crack. The only other nutes I will use is calmag. What say you people?

What say you people?

I say "Thank You!!!" and please post a journal. I assume you'll be using your DWC system? Seems the perfect form for this experiment. No sprayers to clog. Nute mix covered and protected from bug action. Plenty of stirring action in the mix.
I wonder if a bit of silica might be called for as well? Addressing the CalMag issues is good, but I wonder if there's a source of silica in baby formula. I know there's been a lot of chatter about silica in the forums lately.

found this , unfortunately i can not under stand it due to reading issues ,

Abstract
This paper presents an attempt to assess the total content of silicon and its potentially bioavailable forms to the baby body in milk nutrient and baby foods. The measurements of the total and bioavailable silicon were conducted with the use of two analytical methods. The method of atomic absorption spectroscopy (AAS) was used for the determination of total silicon content. Bioavailable silicon was determined by means of visible light spectroscopy (VIS) with ammonium molybdate. In the group milk products the largest amount of total silicon was found in Mlekovita milk -0.54 mg/l, and Humana 2 milk formula contained the largest amount of ionised silicon-0.24 mg/l. In baby foods manufactured by Gerber the total amount of silicon was high and the average content stood at 27 mg/kg in dry matter. The largest amount of total silicon was found in Vegetables and Ham-48.19 mg/kg in dry matter, as well as bioavailable silicon--4.13 mg/kg in dry matter. Compare level of silicon in milk nutrient and baby foods to silicon content in human milk 0.05 mg/l, it was found that large excess of silicon in this foodstuffs.

the cheery will be on the top if she flowers well using it , so far no problems , i am going to shift her to a bigger pot also in the next 2 weeks to give her roots room to breath ! I am also going to lighten up the soil with perlite , that pot is a little small getting

Back
Top Bottom