Re Veg Clone - Fed On Infant Milk Formula Only - Yes I Am Mad!

Humm oh ya? Baby formula? Looks like it has all the requirements. I also like interesting grows and experiments.

Ok, you convinced me. Anyone got a spare chair? I left my other chair in an other grow.. somewhere.... :straightface:

She's looking well Paddy and you've got quite the following now matey.

hopefully they are all just as mad as me , did i ever mention the plant i have thats just being watered but i made the soil up with chicken pellets ( food ) and chicken Manure the food they poo out lol nothing but water from a seed ?

this is her here , i put it into flower about 9 days ago , havnt much of a past on her with pictures and that but i will do another with a journal . Have to get the name of the feed off the farmer up the road , he did give me a label but ive lost it

no problems with this plant at all , just plain old water she gets

P1050783.JPG
P1050781.JPG
P1050780.JPG
P1050782.JPG
P1050782.JPG

Fine motto.
I do wonder about how well it would do in hydro as well. You have to do it in a hydro system with a circulating pump rather than a passive hydro system. I would suspect the mix would settle quickly as I have seen that process in action with previous child rearing. I also wonder if a liquid formula base mix might be better.
It might be a complete nightmare in a hydro setup. I can sure imagine many issues. One might avoid those issues with a very aggressive flushing schedule, but running baby formula thru small hydro hoses and emitters just seems way bad.
hmmm.... perhaps passive hempy style with a lot of airstone action at the bottom to keep the mix stirred.

We need some sturdy hydro grower not afraid of using their setup to grow pudding in the rez.

Back
Top Bottom