Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2015

Just a quick post on this one plant. I had to go back and check the date when I released her. Believe it or not, this plant is about 26 days into flower.
IMG_59077.JPG
IMG_59087.JPG

:cheer:

Oh and thats the Swiss Cheese. :)

That's what I call a keeper pheno :volcano-smiley:

IMG_59087.JPG

Gosh, she's pretty Lester. I've never been here before and I must say I love the way you control the size. What a lovely garden you have here. I'm going to slip out and attempt to read this one through. I believe I owe you that respect. I'll be back though. Count on it.

Nice to meet you finally, Lester. :love: Off I go.

I keep getting lost in your pictures Lester. :laughtwo: I'm only at page 12! How will I ever get caught up if you insist on wielding that incredibly bewitched camera?

This is such a timely carry-over from page 12, I knew you'd agree with my decision to allow it an encore. :battingeyelashes:

Fall colors
IMG_46931.JPG

Such a talented eye Lester. It's so nice to enjoy the work of another camera slave. Do yours insist on portraiture the way my girls do? It's relentless, and because I work from my iPad, mine have to be loaded individually! Gee whiz, I love every minute of it. :laughtwo: A passion I see we share. :love:

I'll be back tomorrow. Time for Callanetics and maybe, just maybe, sleep.

:Namaste:

Welcome board SweetSue! :ciao: Glad to have your positive vibrations around. Good luck and have fun with the read. There is a lot of material, could take you awhile. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed posting. Cheers and thanks for the kind words :thanks: Not bad for a bewitched camera phone huh? ;)

Oh and thanks Bangabong, the flavor and strength of the Swiss Cheese is one thing, the quick flowering and growth is another. Together it's one strain I can't give up.

Ancient Organisms

Looks like the ol' tortoise came out for a stroll today, he's very inquisitive. Checking out the fresh vegetation (the clones), he thought about nipping at it, but decided to just pass on through. Oh btw the clones are really taking off now, just gave 'em a SNS-604A watering. New generation of SC is almost ready to clone, but need to fim some of the other clones and get some branching going because nothing seems to grow as fast as the SC
IMG_59097.JPG
IMG_59106.JPG
IMG_59114.JPG

Over & Out, Be Well 420 Magaziners! :volcano-smiley:

You make this Swiss Cheese very enticing Lester. I'll need to take a closer look. I'm really drawn to very cerebral, spiritual if I can get it, and zippy, if only in one strain in the inventory, and in SweetSue's inventory that appears to be Dark Devil Auto. I like the vigor and speed this strain presents and you make them look stunning. :hmmmm: Let me investigate.

Thanks for the kind welcome. It'll take me a while to read through. Mine's up to 300 pages by now since May. I can sympathize. Lots of information. :laughtwo:

You make this Swiss Cheese very enticing Lester. I'll need to take a closer look. I'm really drawn to very cerebral, spiritual if I can get it, and zippy, if only in one strain in the inventory, and in SweetSue's inventory that appears to be Dark Devil Auto. I like the vigor and speed this strain presents and you make them look stunning. :hmmmm: Let me investigate.

Thanks for the kind welcome. It'll take me a while to read through. Mine's up to 300 pages by now since May. I can sympathize. Lots of information. :laughtwo:
I got really lucky finding that phenotype :yummy: It has a real interesting fruity-piney thing going on. Real piney. :volcano-smiley:

Hey RL...see all is goin' well with the SoCal Master Grower. That Amazon bud is impressive, mind blowing considering your usual controlled plant size. Keeping plants smaller is an overlooked art as hard as growing big trees. You've mastered it while still able to produce fat giant colas is awesome growing.:Namaste:

Aloha brightlight, thanks for the kind words. :thanks: When you said "Amazon bud" I thought you meant the KC-45, but it turns out there are KC33 genetics in the Swiss Cheese. Never knew that, so there's all kinds of landrace stuff going on, and I guess the "Swiss Miss" in it was bred in Nepal. Swiss Cheese reminds me of an ol' norcali strain called "Snowcap". Oh and I think it's probably harder to grow monumental trees ;), just due to the sheer quantity = more work, but I appreciate the comment! :) I like to think of my plants as little sculptures, it's nice to see them grow in different shapes & sizes. I'm planning on growing some taller specimens (hopefully about ~4.20ish feet tall) of the Swiss Cheese with these next upcoming clones. But boy it sure is nice to have symmetrical plants, they really use the space efficiently; especially when the buds are dense and big like the Swiss Cheese. Again, I got lucky with the pheno on that one. It was the last seed of regulars, it was female and the best pheno I came across. :Namaste:

:ciao:

I'd call that pretty darned lucky Lester. :bravo:

Today is the coolest day it's been in what seems like months (61 F). There's chance of rain too. This could very well be what it needs for the JD and SC to start changing colors :Namaste:
IMG_59148.JPG

Good to know things are going well here. I'm almost done with harvest, and weather is going gack to normal finally :thumb:

The Swiss Cheese is getting real close to harvest. Boy do those flowers smell so damn good. This is gonna be a real nice batch. They responded well to the solution grade bat guano (Earth Juice) and so the terpene profile went off the hinges. Weather heated back up to 85-90, and the flowers are absolutely loving it. :surf:

Mahalo for your support, Conrad. :thanks:

Lester, is this the entry to your home? If so, it beats the hell out of the one I had that was planted with Sweet Woodruff at ground level and grapes overhead. How do you pull yourself away from such lusciousness?

Here's another shot of the 2 (~5th generation) Swiss Cheese clones, can't believe these suckers are only at day 40 flower. They'll prolly be coming down in a few days or so, but I'm gonna let 'em go as long as possible without risking rot. Luckily it really is a mold resistant strain. Fastest batch I've had yet for sure. No doubt the readily decreasing daylight had a big affect on the rate
IMG_59257.JPG

Oh and thanks for the kind words SweetSue. :thanks:

Quick snap of the flowering plants, watered and fed the JD with the bat guano, watered the Blackberry and Underdawg so they can break down the last tea. Now the Swiss Cheese will be totally starved of water and dried out in the pot as much as possible before harvesting in a few days. Will post a few close ups of her flowers just so you know I'm not crazy about harvesting them at day 45 (as I predicted). The Swiss Cheese flowers are absolutely superb, they're actually ripe, so different than a 90 day sativa that would have another month and a half. Bang for my buck :adore:

IMG_592610.JPG

Aloha 420 Magaziners :Namaste:

Lester, your pictures have such a nurturing sense to them. You must be an absolute joy to be around. I'm pretty certain I just pegged you there. :battingeyelashes: You get out there now and make others smile the way only you can. Spread that joy Lester.

You make the Swiss Cheese look more appealing every day. Did you notice that Pot Chimp proved that you could mail a clone in a tube and end up with a vigorous plant?

That really wasn't meant to be a hint Lester :rofl: It really just skipped across my mind and asked me to share with you. I have this weird connection to the Universe, and you'll either get used to it or you'll ask me to be quiet. Good luck if your choice is for me to be quiet. :kisstwo: :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom