Renegade's BID Tribute Grow - Multi Strain

Was just thinking that there may be some out there thinking...hum...no pics of the garden....does he still have one...LOL.

Well with heavy heart I'll post my failure. Remember I've been fighting the PH battle with these nutrients. The stalks are long and lanky and the tops are skinny as hell. The leaves are showing a deficiency. Either, or, or both. Nutrient burn or PH fluctuations.

Both of which I have been working on.

They are both in their 4th week of bloom with 4-5 more to go. Sooner than later I hope so I can start all over.

I am however pleased with the two strains. I can see why our beloved BID was fond of them. Both have a very nice berry smell to them with Ultimate Purple coming in a bit more stronger. I love to rub one out on the leaves to catch their scent on my fingers. I walk around the house smelling my fingers like a little boy...LOL.

Yea, I know what I said. I rub on my plants leaves so I can get the resin off....geez. You people and your dirty minds...LOL.

Anyway, without further ado...LOL.

First the Gorilla...

You can see where I modified the frame with PVC. This way I can cut and hang that white board on the right of the picture so I can then mount my other stuff in there. Right now I'm using a trick of trades to hold my Titan4 up. Tie Wraps...they are like Velcro...LOL.

IMG_045936.JPG

IMG_046033.JPG

IMG_046132.JPG

IMG_046228.JPG

Then a front view of the Twins. Ultimate Purple on the left and Blue Dream on the right. You can see I've long since pulled Little sister out. She never amounted to anything. I will try Purple #1 again but as a one on one instead of with another strain.

IMG_046328.JPG

IMG_046435.JPG

IMG_046532.JPG

IMG_046640.JPG

You can clearly see the leaf deficiency....

IMG_046731.JPG

IMG_046832.JPG

Where do I go for the details...??? I need to get this figured out...

Bro, just call up the file on the computer....the deets are all there.....

Damn, quit being so hard on yourself man. Your plants still look great, and the damage isn't the worst. My pineapple chunk did that tiny leaf curl, but on every leaf every cola. Makes it hard to trim, and the buds ends up with a lot of leaf material. But yours have plenty of time to get back on track. Keep up the good work

Damn, quit being so hard on yourself man. Your plants still look great, and the damage isn't the worst. My pineapple chunk did that tiny leaf curl, but on every leaf every cola. Makes it hard to trim, and the buds ends up with a lot of leaf material. But yours have plenty of time to get back on track. Keep up the good work

LMAO....I love you man...LOL. In a none gay kind of way...LOL.

Keeping at it cause I know I'll still end up with some quality smoke...jus sayin is all...LOL.

Good morning family....

6.1 this morning. The norm. Let's see if it goes beyond that before dropping.

The gurls look fine. Starting to bush out so we will be trimming this week. Just a little to get the sugar leafs out of the way.

Ok, so light week and me with no work...LOL. But up and at'em just in case.

Hope everyone has a great start to theirs....

Glad to hear the pH is maintaining. Enjoy the week, can't wait to see the girls after a little trim

Thank you my friend. Was just in your garden...LOL. It's not really changing though. From change out it always starts low and works itself up to about 6.1 and that's when it begins it's downward plunge. I'm hoping that with the 50% more nutrient strength she will at least go longer before her mid week put back.

The few leaves that are showing burn are showing the PH and nutrient issues.

I've got a lite day at work. I really would like to work with this product because of what it did for me during veg. AND the fact that it kept my res nice and clean. And the roots nice and white. The roots have that expected "hairs" growing on the side of them. I'm gonna finally place the call to AH. What's gonna make me crazy is if they try and up sale me...I hate that.

Trimming....Yea, I'm at the point that a little trimming every 2-3 days are in order. I have at least 4 weeks before chop.
AN's "OverDrive" being introduced this weekend's change out should also aid in fattening up. 4 weeks to run that soup. I may even introduce it at mid week put back just to get them use to it.

The UP is only suppose to run 7-8 weeks but will push that a bit longer due to all the problems. It would only give me more amber on the end anyway and that's not bad...LOL. BD is suppose to be 9 weeks and she too will go a bit long.

Gonna start playing with the scope going forward. Got some good sugar shots to post.

And will be keeping the sugars trims from here on out for testing....

Hanging out today so just chime in...LOL.

24 Mar 15, Tuesday, day 68, week 8 day 4 of 12/12, week 5 day 4 of bloom, first signs of trichomes were in week 2 of bloom...
Morning readings...
Air: 73-82
RH: 45-54
PH: 6.0
Res temp: 79
PPM: 207x

So the biggest difference between this morning and last Tuesday is....last Tuesday the PH dropped to 5.7... Still dialing it in but at least I can wait till tomorrow to do mid week put back.

Hope all have a wonderful day...I know I will...got an angel looking over me....LOL.

24 Mar 15, Tuesday, day 68, week 8 day 4 of 12/12, week 5 day 4 of bloom, first signs of trichomes were in week 2 of bloom...
Morning readings...
Air: 73-82
RH: 45-54
PH: 6.0
Res temp: 79
PPM: 207x

Evening readings...
Air: 75-82
RH: 48-62
PH: 6.1
Res temp: 74
PPM: 211

Looks like we may have the PH issues ironed out. I will need to rinse and repeat on the next grow to confirm. AH's PH balanced nutrients must be upped once the plant goes into bloom. King nailed it again...thanks man...LOL. Especially during the stretch.

During veg it stayed a consistent 5.7-5.9.

The gurls have also slowed down on feeding but that's fine. The stretch is over. They continue to put on some bulk and I'll take pics tomorrow at change out.

May even delay for change out tomorrow. They are not drinking much right now and PH is holding at 6.0-6.1. But I will still be trimming some of the top sugars just to get them out of the way.

Hum...TOL here but...since stretch is over maybe cut back on strength of nutrients...INPUT. They are due to get their first taste of AN's "OverDrive". I'd hate to lose anything. Ok, so cutting back to only 25% more...thanks guys for your input...LOL.

Checkin in, checkin out....LATER CHODES....LOL.

So the PH has held at 6.1-6.2 the whole week. But finally dropped to 5.7 this evening.

This is what the readings looked like this week....

25 Mar 15, Wednesday, day 69, week 8 day 5 of 12/12, week 5 day 5 of bloom, first signs of trichomes were in week 2 of bloom...
Morning readings...
Air: 75-84
RH: 41-55
PH: 6.2
Res temp: 78
PPM: 211x

Evening readings...
Air: 77-82
RH: 49-71
Res temp: 77
PPM: 213x

1 gallon of put back nutrients at normal strength.
PH of put back: 5.6
PPM: 163

Readings of res 1 hour after put back nutrients...
Air: 77-84
RH: 41-56

26 Mar 15, Thursday, day 70, week 8 day 6 of 12/12, week 5 day 6 of bloom, first signs of trichomes were in week 2 of bloom...
Morning readings...
Air: 77-86
RH: 41-57
Res temp: 82

Evening readings...
Air: 77-86
RH: 41-78
PH: 6.1
Res temp: 78
PPM: 213x

27 Mar 15, Friday, day 71, week 8 day 7 of 12/12, week 5 day 7 of bloom, first signs of trichomes were in week 2 of bloom...
Evening readings...
Air: 75-86
RH: 40-62
PH: 5.7
Res temp: 77
PPM: 218x

Res change out tomorrow. I was a week off on my guest-a-mate of my bloom. We just ended week 5 so we are going to wait on the "OverDrive" till next week. Also, going back to normal strength nutrients since stretch is over. If it drops to drastically I now know what to do. UP 8 week bloom and BD 9 week bloom.

We'll also be scoping this weekend. Pics Sunday night...

And now on to the sugar leafs...lol. At only the end of week 5 the buzz is very, very nice. Buzz came on in a few mins and lasted awhile. Came down slower than it did going up but looks like it lasted about 2 maybe 3 hours. Veg'd on the couch watching Divergent and Vikings... I dried the sugars for about 2-3 days till they crisped up. Gonna be good sleeping meds if I cut a few early popcorns for drying.

I'm aware that testing sugars at this early stage is frowned upon but IMO you do yourself and your plant a disservice if you don't start testing early. I wait till they are at least half way thru bloom and then clip and test weekly. Test the high at each stage as it grows if you will. Unless of course you are very familiar with the strain and have plenty of meds on hand. I dry the sugars for as long as needed for them to crisp up. And no, no quick drying...LOL. Taste like shit...LOL. Yes, I did...LOL.

Hey Renegade...How's it going? Your gurls are looking good. I like the trichome pics.

I wanted to let you know that putting my top feed on 24/7 really did the trick in getting my clones' roots finally growing down into the water. It took about week for them all to get there and now they're super long and bushy. Thank goodness! I really appreciate yours and Green Dreamz's help with that. +Reps for both of you. They are now almost 5 weeks old and the nicest one (Blue Dream) measured 17" tall with a 22" diameter last Sunday. I think I will switch to 12/12 in another 3 weeks. I have the same tent as you do so I still have plenty of height left to play in.

It's beautiful weather out here in Cali...low 80's and sunny. It sounds like your weather has been good too. I wish I had a bike to enjoy like you do. Ride on brother.

Trichs are looking nice, didn't seem to shaky. Really cool to hear that the pH stayed level for you.

Hey Peyton... Yes, the PH has seemed to level. With only a few more weeks to go I'm hoping it stays that way. We'll know by Monday.

Hey Renegade...How's it going? Your gurls are looking good. I like the trichome pics.

I wanted to let you know that putting my top feed on 24/7 really did the trick in getting my clones' roots finally growing down into the water. It took about week for them all to get there and now they're super long and bushy. Thank goodness! I really appreciate yours and Green Dreamz's help with that. +Reps for both of you. They are now almost 5 weeks old and the nicest one (Blue Dream) measured 17" tall with a 22" diameter last Sunday. I think I will switch to 12/12 in another 3 weeks. I have the same tent as you do so I still have plenty of height left to play in.

It's beautiful weather out here in Cali...low 80's and sunny. It sounds like your weather has been good too. I wish I had a bike to enjoy like you do. Ride on brother.

And a good day to you too Ms. Sprite. It was an honest mistake. And very glad we could be helpful. I think your really going to enjoy the BD. I love the smell. Oh, just caught something there. 5 weeks and veg with another 3 weeks...??? Can we see some pics? What's your plan? I switched to 12/12 in week 2....no long veg period. The grow before the last went 4 weeks veg before flipping. The last grow was a flux so it automatically had a long veg period. So just asking what your veg, bloom cycle is...

Good morning my brother to the west:).....love the trich shots bro.....good shit right there:)......

C Sprite....glad we could help brother:)....if your BD is 17" with another 3 weeks of veg....do you realize how tall she is gonna get.....the potential to get 5 -6 foot i think.....i know the tent is tall but dont forget about light penetration....i cant remember what kind of light system you are using:)....just thought i would bring that up as that will be a monster:)

Renegade....i vegged my Blue Dream for 82 days:)lol....of course that was training the shit out of her so i could get about 30-40 tops:).....she has been on 12/12 for 5 days and is gonna take up over half my flower room i think:)lol....

Have a Greentastic Daze everyone;)

I love trich pics...good job:high-five:

Good morning my brother to the west:).....love the trich shots bro.....good shit right there:)......

C Sprite....glad we could help brother:)....if your BD is 17" with another 3 weeks of veg....do you realize how tall she is gonna get.....the potential to get 5 -6 foot i think.....i know the tent is tall but dont forget about light penetration....i cant remember what kind of light system you are using:)....just thought i would bring that up as that will be a monster:)

Renegade....i vegged my Blue Dream for 82 days:)lol....of course that was training the shit out of her so i could get about 30-40 tops:).....she has been on 12/12 for 5 days and is gonna take up over half my flower room i think:)lol....

Have a Greentastic Daze everyone;)

And there you have it. I was thinking of the same thing about the penetration as well but wanted to hear her response on her intent.

Brother I really like the characteristics of the Blue Dream. Her smile is out of this world and am looking forward to her taste. She did not respond to the PH and nutrient issues like the Ultimate Purple. She acted like it didn't even bother her.

So yea, I'm probably going to pop another one soon enough and give her a nice long veg period as well. 30-40 tops....now that's a record to shoot for...LOL.

Keep it green and I'm still planning on heading east for a visit just don't want to show up empty handed....wink, wink.

Back
Top Bottom