Retired Dude's Variety Grow

Re: Oldgrowerdude's Variety Grow

Thanks oldmedman I got continuous grow all year long.....this grow will only bring a lb or two for manicured buds not my biggest but with quite a variety of bud.....:thanks::grinjoint:

Got to mix it up sometimes, still oiling it...lol Doing pretty good letting the grow, grow

I love smoking toys...

I wish I could find a buzz gun that uses nitrous and a joint mixed ...

Remember in Chich and chong the lizard cop had one.....there an old idem.:grinjoint:

Ya, that was in Nice Dreams. I've seen it atleast 100 times and I still laugh like crazy every time I see that one. It is my favorite of the Cheech and Chong movies. Stacey Keech is great as Sgt. Stedanko. I thought Pee Wee Herman was great in that movie too. HAAAMMBUUUURGEEERRRRR..........
I've wanted one of those gun styles for years but have never come across one.

The PPP mother is realy going to produce, the Blue Chesse on the other hand will be light it's kinda sickly. now the clones are all going to produce well this time around 30" tall now .....:thanks::roorrip:

Ya, I see what you mean. The Blue Cheese must be the mother that is closer to the corner. The one further from the corner looks much fuller.

Hard To believe to hear you will get less weight than last grow. Even with 500 watts more of light. That all has to do with your strain Choice? Oh well I still see Tons of Buds and Oil for you in 2010! Happy New Year Friend!!!
Wishing You and your lovely Wife the Very Best!!
:partyboy::theband::partyboy: :clap:

Hard To believe to hear you will get less weight than last grow. Even with 500 watts more of light. That all has to do with your strain Choice? Oh well I still see Tons of Buds and Oil for you in 2010! Happy New Year Friend!!!
Wishing You and your lovely Wife the Very Best!!
:partyboy::theband::partyboy: :clap:

Yes this was a test the strain grow from seeds.....
I only let the clones get 10 inches before I kicked them into bloom and still they tripled in height......
Should still get a couple of lbs of bud....

the PPP is known for its yield and I have 8 clones and a mother of that
the G13 diesel looks like it going to produce 4 nice colas....
and the Blue Cheese clones are almost caught up with the others...
:cheer::thanks::grinjoint:

Hay Screwnuts33

Thanks for stoping by and you too Wakeandbake:Rasta:
my pc died yesterday had to stay up all night recovering and a few hundred reboots.....im beet and stoned....:Rasta::Rasta:

Hay Screwnuts33

Thanks for stoping by and you too Wakeandbake:Rasta:
my pc died yesterday had to stay up all night recovering and a few hundred reboots.....im beet and stoned....:Rasta::Rasta:

Sorry to hear about the crash. I hate reloading.....but completely understand the stoned part. It really helps the boring down times during the install, or since I am stoned, sometimes installS, lol.

Have a good nap. :Rasta:

If you build your own computers always, always, always install at least 2 hard drives. Operating system on the "C" drive and a Separate Data drive..... It saves a lot of grief.

Wow plants are incred...way to teach us OGD and thanks for the reps Sir

OGD is experiencing computer difficulties....... Please stand by.

Regular programming will return soon...:popcorn:
:smokin:

Thanks for the update... I'm a pic whore and I'm Jonzin'... LOL... Man I think I'm gonna invent a scratch and sniff screen so I can smell some of these pics... LOL.

Hay Joe here's some pic's of the ladies as they are today.........:Rasta:

01_07_10_b.jpg

01_07_10_a.jpg

01_07_10.jpg

:Rasta::Rasta::roorrip:

Hay Joe here's some pic's of the ladies as they are today.........
01_07_10_b.jpg

That's just a textbook awesome grow! I love your pics...
You can tell there's a roomful of happy plants growing in there....
(PS: Just don't tell them what happens to the plants that disappeared)
LOL! :cool:

ive been lurking around the grow jounals spying on everyone. i love that room you have, very nice! beutiful patch

Back
Top Bottom