Retired Dude's Variety Grow

Re: Oldgrowerdude's Variety Grow

ive been lurking around the grow jounals spying on everyone. i love that room you have, very nice! beutiful patch

Yah myxedup
I spend a lot of time with the ladies....im retired to growing some of the finest bud around......Welcome to our sit and forum.....youll like it around here....everybodys high....lol

:Rasta::Rasta:

thank you for the welcome, im growing organic sour diesel,bubba kush,jerrys berries and grunk. have them at all stages of a perpetual grow, veg with 1000watt metal halide and flowering with 1000watt hps there both verticaly hung with 4ft sun circles, anyhow i will be watching and might start a journal at a later date, have a variety pack in flower that should be ready around valetines day, nice work, i love my meds

The PPP is going to be the better yield but the taste of the Bluecheese is wonderful.....
I pinched a resiny but today and vamped it ......ummmm is all I can say.
:Rasta::Rasta:

OGD nice picts and a great grow:goodjob: im learning every time I stop by:rollit:

OGD nice picts and a great grow:goodjob: im learning every time I stop by:rollit:

Don't forget to vote for me in the 420 contest member of the month of the month contest just click on the blue lettering in by signture and it will take you to the voting place.......thanks for your support :Rasta::Rasta:

Thanks wingman580, I had a lot of feed back saying the 2 per pot wouldn't work.....

They don't call me oldgrowerdude for nothing....:thanks::Rasta::Rasta:

I think it's when you hit 50 post by you ..... you might want to ask The Weed he would know for shure...........:thanks: for giving me a good rep, have for voted for member of the month yet? if no I could use your support , Just follow the blue letter in any of my postings ....:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom