Rider’s Final Grow: GCG BOEL Skunk x JohnnyD, aka Thaibodian Skunk

Oh boy. Someone has some serious housekeeping to do.

E9EB774C-EC21-4A24-A97B-791B45828730.jpeg

Damn, just reporting back to work here and taking a vacation already! :laughtwo:

Enjoy!

Getting very bushy. They're right you know, have a great vacation, wait til you get back to do the chores.

Just got into the hotel “suite.” (That term is used loosely in this case.)
It’s the armpit of Hell. It’s a four Points Sheraton but it might as well be Motel 6. In fact, I’m not sure they didn’t buy the furniture from a defunct Motel 6. The fridge groans like a 90 year old arthritic getting out of bed and the whole room smells of the sulfur of brimstone... or sewer gas. And the TV isn’t smart! Gaaaah!
But the pool is nice. LOL
I’m thinking an upgrade to one of the lesser circles of Dantes Inferno is in order. :laughtwo:

Day 1. Nobody died. The grow environment is conducive to healthy plants. (Thank you, Derbybud for the suggestion.) Life is good, besides the smell of sewer gas.

3AC71E35-18E0-4FA5-B4FC-E163C2495437.png

Random thought... would light from under the plant be beneficial? We know that side lighting works. Some people grow tomatoes upside down, right? I have eight spare 3950 lights and wondered if anyone has ever tried this. I didn’t have any luck searching the forum.

No link, Shed! (Edit: thank you for fixing it!)
But I changed up the search parameters and got some old threads talking about it. Thinking beyond the Capt Morgan fog... if it was beneficial more people would be doing it.
I should have a “blow and go” on my iPad. :laughtwo:

Holy smokes, the screenshots Yeti posted on that thread are crazy. Upside down plants. LOL.
What I found interesting is that the plants continued to grow upward despite being upside down with the lights below them. So much for phototropism. Gravity seems to have won that battle.

I found the coolest hotel in the world. I could live here.

:laugh: nice..... until I look out the window...at a concrete jungle!
Random thought... would light from under the plant be beneficial? We know that side lighting works. Some people grow tomatoes upside down, right? I have eight spare 3950 lights and wondered if anyone has ever tried this. I didn’t have any luck searching the forum.
Random reply
:hmmmm: gills on the bottom.... solar panels on top

I think they (solar panels) would turn to the strongest source . Just like upsidedown tomatoes, strawberry, ect. Twords the sun.
As for increased yield...side lights seems to work.

I see how your girls look on your return.

:laugh: nice..... until I look out the window...at a concrete jungle!
True that. For $450 a day you could build a dream home away from the madness.
Random reply
:hmmmm: gills on the bottom.... solar panels on top
Did I mention that Capt Morgan was involved? :rolleyes:
I’ve tried to keep the grow on the back burner but have checked the cameras twice daily. With the environment purring along they haven’t even missed me. Still, I’m looking forward to getting back to the plants even though I’m trying to keep a hands-off approach to this grow,

Back
Top Bottom