Magical Mystery Clone Tour

These plants look like death on a stick, but they've had zero TLC. I visited the grow today to do a res change/flush and only popped into the grow room to open/close the drain valve and raise a couple of lights. Some idiot caused a massive leak in the (aptly named) wet room which he then spent way too much time having to clean up. I'm going to try to get back there tomorrow to do a trichome check. I'll post up some photos because, "pics or it never happened." LOL.

These plants look like death on a stick, but they've had zero TLC. I visited the grow today to do a res change/flush and only popped into the grow room to open/close the drain valve and raise a couple of lights. Some idiot caused a massive leak in the (aptly named) wet room which he then spent way too much time having to clean up. I'm going to try to get back there tomorrow to do a trichome check. I'll post up some photos because, "pics or it never happened." LOL.
Idiots...feh!

I paid the girls a visit today. It's not as bad as the remote cam makes it look, especially after I pulled a lot of the dry stuff off. The buds are healthy and still bulking, no sign of hermies, and still pushing out white pistils.

Wow...I come back and you have actually touched your plants in person...what is the world coming to.....

Very nice as usual @Rider509

Wow...I come back and you have actually touched your plants in person...what is the world coming to.....

Very nice as usual @Rider509
Thank you, @Bonsaiweed. It was a pleasant surprise to see that things weren't quite as bleak as the remote cam made them seem. This is shaping up to be a good harvest with very little direct interaction with the plants.

Yeah I would attribute the leaf damage to low humidity. I know at around 50% mine looked way better than the previous round at 30-40%. The low humidity will make the slightest deficiency more pronounced. That being said they still look good for you not being there much in person. Hope your memorial day was a good one brother, full of bbq rum and good friends and family

Yeah I would attribute the leaf damage to low humidity. I know at around 50% mine looked way better than the previous round at 30-40%. The low humidity will make the slightest deficiency more pronounced. That being said they still look good for you not being there much in person. Hope your memorial day was a good one brother, full of bbq rum and good friends and family
I'm keeping the humidity way down to try to force trichome production. Everything is super frosty but then again, it was last time. Hey, at least I don't have to worry about mold or PM!

howdy mr.R, speeshless totally speechless, apart from a pat on the back and my nuts curling upwards well bloody done....
Thank you, Smeagol, but if your nuts curl up you should have them looked at.

The plants must have been shocked to see you. Did they recoil like Smeegol's nuts?
They were a passive as an animal that's never seen a predator. It'll make it all the easier to chop them.

Incredible Rider. Monster buds. Sure doesn't look like a lot of trimming on most of those big colas either.
Hahahaha, no trimming needed. I'll just give them a good shake and all the brittle leaves will just fall off.

Looks like nothing but bud from the tub all the way up. What is the plan for these? Cob's?
I would try to do cobs but I only know one person that I'd consider connoisseur enough to give me an educated opinion of the results. These will likely all be reduced to concentrates of one form or another. I have toys I want to play with. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom