Excellent work sir

What type of press?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Master craftsmen type stuff

Excellent work sir

What type of press?

Sasquatch double heat plate.

Questions about parchment paper, I had some with an aluminum backing, placing material on white parchment side and using the aluminum side outward, probably getting better thermal conductivity. Curious if you heard of toxicity issues at that temp with thin skin alum and white parchment paper. Is it legit?

Shiggs.....how goes it bruh? Nice thread. I've been a squishing monster. Now wanting to upgrade frommy flat iron/irwin clamp... to either a diy build or a premade press for small personal runs. Been thinking about the high5 press and the nug runner. I've seen you mention these here in this thread. Sdon't want to diy a press right now due to space restrictions. Which press would you recommend?

Stay Frosty,
CanEyeBus

Rosin seems like the wave of the future. I took 7g to the shop today and they pressed it for me. It came out to about 1.6 grams or so. Then he offered to press it a second time and a decent amount of oil came out still. The second press didn't taste that good.

Anyways, what is the best way to store the rosin?

Rosin seems like the wave of the future. I took 7g to the shop today and they pressed it for me. It came out to about 1.6 grams or so. Then he offered to press it a second time and a decent amount of oil came out still. The second press didn't taste that good.

Anyways, what is the best way to store the rosin?
Good question on storage.
I keep mine in a cool dark spot
I've also had a 2 gram piece in the freezer since last summer
Gonna test it and see if it's still good in a few more.

Pressed this out the other day outta scissor hash
420-magazine-mobile719354696.jpg

Had a huge citrus taste
Real lemony

What presses are you guys using? I'm either going to get the High5 or make a 12-ton home made one. I'll have one by summer time for sure.

I was looking at the high 5 presses, but I just don't know how well it will last or work long term. I'm also trying to do the math on buying a press vs using a press at the local dispensary. If I pay $10 for each 1/4oz I press, that means I need to press 30 ounces to break even on a $1,200 press excluding bags and operating costs. But I have more control and freedom with it and long term it likely saves money. I think I will wait for now and use the press at the local shop. But I think it might make sense to buy a press intending to keep it for 50 years and passing it down. It should last forever if maintained well.

If you get the arbor from the cheapo tool store you can get an upgraded kit
The newer one you can adjust each d-nail separately

Will be like $50 more than mine

It's not all high tech but it's simplicity makes up for it

Manual is my friend

Back
Top Bottom