Round 2 - Fight! - Or Well - Grow Actually

those just look like drops of moisture that magnified the light, cooking the spots?

that's what I see anyways, cause I don't see it broadly over the rest of the plant.

looked back, I see one other "spot" and the other fan across from the worst one has weak color.

the rest of it is beautiful. wait n see...
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's what happened. She looks very healthy so I'm not worried.

I'd like to ride along on this. I love to see others dwc grows to compare mine to. Looking good.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I looked back and saw you're not wanting to do any defoil, why is this ? I have noticed on my current grow that removing the stuff that i know I will be removing later has given me much better growth on the rest of the stuff. Plus take it off here and there saves me from spending a few hours at once later on. I know you won't have to spend nearly as much time doing that with 1 plant. Also there are a some changes. Much powerful light, I usually veg under a 400 watt MH. Right now I'm under a 1000 DE. Different nutes. Better looking roots, before I got a water chiller my roots would end up looking like a dirty diaper. I had to look up the sm-90 stuff, I've never seen it at the store I go to. I will defiantly add that to my foliar spray for the nasty little demon spidermites and preventative powdery mildew, but I don't know about in dwc. I saw"organic" which I have had no luck with organic stuff in dwc.

I looked back and saw you're not wanting to do any defoil, why is this ? I have noticed on my current grow that removing the stuff that i know I will be removing later has given me much better growth on the rest of the stuff. Plus take it off here and there saves me from spending a few hours at once later on. I know you won't have to spend nearly as much time doing that with 1 plant. Also there are a some changes. Much powerful light, I usually veg under a 400 watt MH. Right now I'm under a 1000 DE. Different nutes. Better looking roots, before I got a water chiller my roots would end up looking like a dirty diaper. I had to look up the sm-90 stuff, I've never seen it at the store I go to. I will defiantly add that to my foliar spray for the nasty little demon spidermites and preventative powdery mildew, but I don't know about in dwc. I saw"organic" which I have had no luck with organic stuff in dwc.
I'm not going to defoil just as a data point. I did major defoil last grow. I just want to see the difference in how she responds.

I have to be honest, I still don't get exactly what the SM-90 does. I trust the guys at the hydro store though so I went with it.

Of note, she was very thirsty. I added 1/2 gallon of water last night and another 1/2 gallon this morning.

Just swinging through to check out your grow jayne. I'm playing around with a hempy this round, just to get the experience of working with bottled nutes, but I know less than nothing about hydro. I see you have good companions who can help you way more than me. I'd be nothing more than a glorified cheerleader amongst you all. Lovely plant you have going though. I'm sure she's going to reward you well.

You know, as sloppy as I am with watering sometimes I have yet to have a plant get burned under the lights. Oooo..... I shouldn't have let those words tumble through my fingers, should I? :laughtwo:

Best of luck with the grow jayne. I'll try to stop in on occassion to see how you're going. I was considering sticking around to bring another female voice to the chorus, so I may be back more often, unless Canna Montana finds you. :laughtwo: My plate's overflowing right now and the Study Hall's going to start taking more time. I spotted you over there and the title of your journal caught me. Lol! It sounds like my growing adventures.

Just swinging through to check out your grow jayne. I'm playing around with a hempy this round, just to get the experience of working with bottled nutes, but I know less than nothing about hydro. I see you have good companions who can help you way more than me. I'd be nothing more than a glorified cheerleader amongst you all. Lovely plant you have going though. I'm sure she's going to reward you well.

You know, as sloppy as I am with watering sometimes I have yet to have a plant get burned under the lights. Oooo..... I shouldn't have let those words tumble through my fingers, should I? :laughtwo:

Best of luck with the grow jayne. I'll try to stop in on occassion to see how you're going. I was considering sticking around to bring another female voice to the chorus, so I may be back more often, unless Canna Montana finds you. :laughtwo: My plate's overflowing right now and the Study Hall's going to start taking more time. I spotted you over there and the title of your journal caught me. Lol! It sounds like my growing adventures.
Welcome Sue! Cheerleaders are always welcome. :)

One of the great things about DWC is you don't have to worry about when and how much to water.

So res change last night. To give you an idea of what I'm running:
4 gallons RO water
10cc ProTekt
10cc Grow
35cc Bloom
6cc Mag Pro
8cc SM-90
12cc H2O2

Which results in pH 5.4 and 610ppm. Res temp 22*C, 72*F

We have flowers!

IMG_122538.JPG
IMG_122430.JPG

Shot of the roots

IMG_122638.JPG

She's getting awfully big. I'm glad she's the only one I have right now, she is filling up my tent!

Stay tuned...

I think a big healthy root ball is just as beautiful as whats up top. Thats one of the reasons i love dwc so much. Its hard to admire the whole plant when half of it is hidden by soil. Well, that and the explosive growth spurt when the first roots start to hit the res. Magickal!
They are looking really nice.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

your stuff looks great jayne.

but i gotta say, lol, your temp is high. least that's what i hear when it hits 19.8 or so. lmao

looking beautiful

have fun eh

DWC isn't my thing (yet). But I thought I'd drop n and take a peek. What a phenomenal rootball. Very nice grow Jayne.

Back
Top Bottom