Round 2 - Fight! - Or Well - Grow Actually

Added 1/2 gallon of water. pH had dropped considerably. Coaxed it back up to 6.0. Probably need to add nutes to stabilize. We'll see how she is when the lights come back on. Don't think I can handle the no defoil any longer. Trimmed 2 damaged leaves but resisted the urge to trim more. Its such a jungle though I think I'll be taking a leaf here and there. Still minimal though.

i have tried to cut back.....it's hard to do, almost like an addiction. i'm always saying to myself, "i'll just take a couple as needed". lol

have fun eh

Great job on health of plant. Hydro is a challenge and keeping res cool is biggest issue to overcome when growing. Your spot on this round and your plant looks ready to blow up in a good way. I too was on the fences on defoil. Now that I'm in a low watt grow I see benefits. When I have excess proton packets in the tent it not as important. I love that root ball shot. As a soil guy I only see it when I'm done with her.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

She's been thirsty. I've added 3 gallons of water (4 gallons is a full res) since the last res change, 1/2 gallon at a time. Added nutes as well each time. She's getting really big around. Not much vertical growth, but she's filling my 2'X2.5' tent. Everything is looking good. Today is day 7 of flowering.
IMG_123637.JPG
IMG_123136.JPG
IMG_123541.JPG
IMG_123439.JPG
IMG_123240.JPG
IMG_123335.JPG

Hasta luego!

lookin real fine there jayne. shes a thirsty girl alright!!

She's looking GREAT ! Yes. I saw that sugar :) .. She has very nice color and looks very happy . Keep up the good work !

oh yah you gut the sugar baybeeee. lmao

she looks happy as a clam, albeit a clam coated in sugar lol.

Wow, great job for only 7 days. Looks healthy.

Just FYI that's days since flowers actually appeared, not since the lighting switch.
Oh, I was that way too, I just count days of 12/12. I was going to say awesome for 7 days. Still awesome I guess your just human like the rest if us. :)

Yup, she is def growing fine and strong, you are doing great job keeping it all in order. +reps :goodjob: Happy growing! :Namaste:

She's still just doing her thing. pH has been staying low, bumped it up to 6.2 today. She's been taking so much water instead of changing the res just added to it. Topping with nutes and SM-90 and H2O2 as well. Sitting at 600ppm. Res temps 70-74. Tent temps 72 dark, 80 light. RH around 50% dark, 45% light. I'd like a little cooler dark temps, but its fine. So, pics...

IMG_126026.JPG
IMG_125821.JPG
IMG_125724.JPG
IMG_125630.JPG
IMG_125529.JPG
IMG_125224.JPG
IMG_125325.JPG
IMG_125433.JPG
IMG_125124.JPG
IMG_125034.JPG
IMG_124932.JPG

Overral the plant hasn't changed much so focused more on the colas. Again, thanks for watching!

Back
Top Bottom