Scientific data for edibles making

So I thought "I gotta go poop" So I walk into the pantry!!!
In the pantry I think "Why the hell did I come in here?"
So I finally just go into the terlet!!
While sitting on the throne...I think "Oh Yeah, I went to the pantry for toilet paper!!!!"
Well shit!!!!! :rofl:
that is too true lmao the few times i've had edibles work i can confirm this!!!

How much weed are you decarbing and how much oil are you using? Maybe you have a super high tolerance. Hash is a concentrate so therefore is much stronger.

I have a hard time getting high and have a high tolerance. I typically decarb 40 grams at a time and infuse that into 1 cup of sunflower oil. When I want to get high, I mix 5 teaspoons of the oil into a chai latte and just drink it. It takes about 30 to 60 mins for it to kick in and the high typically lasts a good 3 hours.

How much weed are you decarbing and how much oil are you using? Maybe you have a super high tolerance. Hash is a concentrate so therefore is much stronger.

I have a hard time getting high and have a high tolerance. I typically decarb 40 grams at a time and infuse that into 1 cup of sunflower oil. When I want to get high, I mix 5 teaspoons of the oil into a chai latte and just drink it. It takes about 30 to 60 mins for it to kick in and the high typically lasts a good 3 hours.
My tolerance is low, a 0.5g joint will get me high

0.3hash=0.6of my bud more or less. Since it's 40% ish hash and my weed is 20% ish

I can even tell when smoking its about half the potency

I definitely have tolerance but not very high i take T breaks...

0.5g of this weed from a vape will get me very blasted or from a bong....

I'd love to keep testing with edibles but at this point I'm just wasting weed :(

I find that I sometimes need to smoke some weed about half an hour after having an edible. It kinda kicks the high off for me. Maybe you could try that?

I'm sorry it's been so difficult for you with trying edibles. I have been frustrated with edibles as well so I feel your pain.

If using hash in an edible gets you high, can you make your own hash or rosin? Here's a good video for making dry ice hash:

I find that I sometimes need to smoke some weed about half an hour after having an edible. It kinda kicks the high off for me. Maybe you could try that?

I'm sorry it's been so difficult for you with trying edibles. I have been frustrated with edibles as well so I feel your pain.

If using hash in an edible gets you high, can you make your own hash or rosin? Here's a good video for making dry ice hash:

i've tried that, right now actually... took 0.5g 3 hours ago, smoked 2 joints, ate another 0.5, and still smoking.

the joints are sure getting me high, didn't feel the edible tho ( i waited 2 hours before smoking to make sure it didn't come up)

how much do you smoke daily? and how much do you need in an edible to feel it hard?

the issue with hash is that a friend told me not to use it to do edibles because it can be cut with some nasty stuff that can give you a liver infection or something like that...
Only the UK knows how to make plastic bag bulked hash 😂🙏 I grew up on it. That and red string wrapped around it (if you know you know)

All impurities will burn out before the hash does (really bad advice but if it’s all you’ve got it’s all you’ve got)

I wouldn’t worry too much. It’s really really hard to fake hash. Just be aware 👀

Mate, I’m all down for the liver movement 🤟 lost my dad to cancer of the same organ so try and pay attention to it. Any questions with regards to edibles and liver I’ll try and answer as best I can

i've tried that, right now actually... took 0.5g 3 hours ago, smoked 2 joints, ate another 0.5, and still smoking.

the joints are sure getting me high, didn't feel the edible tho ( i waited 2 hours before smoking to make sure it didn't come up)

how much do you smoke daily? and how much do you need in an edible to feel it hard?
Maybe the overthinking is being stoned 🧐 what is it to be stoned?…….😂😂😂

Build it and they will come.

Field of Dreams stylee.

is 110f enough for the infusion? most guides i see online recommend at least 160?
If most guides recommend at least 160 F then you are on your own if trying to experiment with 110 F. I doubt that 110 F would do any decarbing to the ground up flower. To give an idea of how hot 110 F is, it is the approximate temperature of the average shower water. Taking a shower, or even just washing hands, in 160 F water for more than a second or two is probably going to mean a trip to the hospital for scalding and burns.

Again, I think one of the best things you can do is visit with someone else that makes edibles and see what they do and the recipes and methods they use. Or, invite them over and let them watch what you do.

Actually, 99% of the time I smoke is only when I eat an edible. For some weird reason, I love smoking a joint when I'm high.

My ideal dose is around 400 to 500 mg/ml of THC. And, like greenjeans says below, sometimes you need to get up and do something. When I'm on the computer or watching TV, I don't always feel when the high starts so I tend to leave my chores until I eat the edible and then do them until I feel high.

Yeah - it seems different each time - sometimes it doesn't register - then I get up to go somewhere - and - Whoa!!! it's workin' !!! :ciao: :thedoubletake: :woohoo:

Oh, I also wanted to say, some strains don't get me high at all.

Last year, I grew Gelato, Lemon Skunk and Purple Afghani and none of them got me high. I gave the Gelato to a friend here on 420 and the Lemon and Purple to a IRL friend.

Personally, I believe it's the terpenes of the strain that determine whether you get high or not.

Actually, 99% of the time I smoke is only when I eat an edible. For some weird reason, I love smoking a joint when I'm high.

My ideal dose is around 400 to 500 mg/ml of THC. And, like greenjeans says below, sometimes you need to get up and do something. When I'm on the computer or watching TV, I don't always feel when the high starts so I tend to leave my chores until I eat the edible and then do them until I feel high.
400mg of thc so that would be 2 grams of 20% flower correct? in a edible?

Oh, I also wanted to say, some strains don't get me high at all.

Last year, I grew Gelato, Lemon Skunk and Purple Afghani and none of them got me high. I gave the Gelato to a friend here on 420 and the Lemon and Purple to a IRL friend.

Personally, I believe it's the terpenes of the strain that determine whether you get high or not.
i think it depends how the plant is grown, i grew special kush 1 twice, one time it didn't get me high at all even tho the plant looked good n everything

Is that right @HashGirl ?

I'm not good with numbers. The only reason I know the mg/ml is because I have a spreadsheet that does the calculations for me.

To get the 400 to 500 mg of THC/ml, I take 5 teaspoons of oil that has been infused with cannabis. When I make my oil, the ratio is 1 cup (250 ml) of oil to 40 grams of decarbed bud.

I'm not good with numbers. The only reason I know the mg/ml is because I have a spreadsheet that does the calculations for me.

To get the 400 to 500 mg of THC/ml, I take 5 teaspoons of oil that has been infused with cannabis. When I make my oil, the ratio is 1 cup (250 ml) of oil to 40 grams of decarbed bud.
I keep promising I’ll pull data out on other threads (still haven’t) but have got a very complicated equation for measuring individual does spread across a large batch in the making stages.

2 secs. Just for you @Dontdisrespectmylung .. I want to get you stoned off edibles 😂😂🙏

500 mg is nuts,

I smoke around 1g a day, so my tolerance isn't very high

100mg edible is supposed already a very high dose.

20% weed=200mg thc

So by eating 0.5 im getting 100mg which should get even a seasoned user high

Especially because i get quite high from a 0.5g joint

But you're saying you take 500mg. That's A LOT, according to science and data

What happens if u take 100? Do you feel it?

Also how much do you smoke a day?

Sorry for all the questions but i need to get at the bottom of this lmao

500 mg is nuts,

I smoke around 1g a day, so my tolerance isn't very high

100mg edible is supposed already a very high dose.

20% weed=200mg thc

So by eating 0.5 im getting 100mg which should get even a seasoned user high

Especially because i get quite high from a 0.5g joint

But you're saying you take 500mg. That's A LOT, according to science and data

What happens if u take 100? Do you feel it?

Also how much do you smoke a day?

Sorry for all the questions but i need to get at the bottom of this lmao
You’re going to blow your head off one day and become a martyr for the cause 😂🤟

Back
Top Bottom