Scientific data for edibles making

I know how to figure this out. Im just surprised she needs 500mg to need a good time because it would mean her tolerance is really really high.
It does build up with edibles. I’ve been doing RSO for nearly 4 years daily now.

Used to be a grain of rice that got me giggling, it’s upgraded to a small penny sized smudge now 😂

Actually, 99% of the time I smoke is only when I eat an edible. For some weird reason, I love smoking a joint when I'm high.

My ideal dose is around 400 to 500 mg/ml of THC. And, like greenjeans says below, sometimes you need to get up and do something. When I'm on the computer or watching TV, I don't always feel when the high starts so I tend to leave my chores until I eat the edible and then do them until I feel high.
From here

500 mg is nuts,

I take cannabis for pain, insomnia, anxiety and depression on top of what I take to get high so I think that's why my tolerance is so high.

A previous 420 member recommended to me to take probiotics with at least 5 billion active cells as she said the issue may lie in the stomach.

Taking a tolerance break periodically helps, too. I've had bronchitis since September 24 and haven't been getting high so I expect when I try it again, it should work great.

I smoke around 1g a day, so my tolerance isn't very high

100mg edible is supposed already a very high dose.

20% weed=200mg thc

So by eating 0.5 im getting 100mg which should get even a seasoned user high

Especially because i get quite high from a 0.5g joint

But you're saying you take 500mg. That's A LOT, according to science and data

What happens if u take 100? Do you feel it?

No, I don't feel it.

Also how much do you smoke a day?

Sorry for all the questions but i need to get at the bottom of this lmao

I only smoke when I'm already high with an edible. And, smoking doesn't usually get me high when I try it on its own.

I have just made some 00 capsules with coconut oil, lecithin and dust. I'm Not sure how potent my dust is - I'll know in about and hour!!! I heated the oil til liquid and then added dust until it would take no more. It was not heated much so.....it might take two capsules since the dust that is usually strained out will take up some room but I don't think I will be wasting all the oil that is lost in the discarded dust from straining. I squeeze the hell out of it but still...plus this way is a lot less messy!!
I will report back tomorrow.... :hmmmm: :nervous-guy:

Regarding decarb times and temps: Could your oven be off on the temperature? Most are off at least five degrees either way, and sometimes much more!

Hi all, I found that oven temps fluctuate so I deoxycarb my weed in foil packs in my trusty air fryer. Accurate temp and time, shuts off automatically for when I'm stoned and forget (90% of the time at least) and seems to be every bit as strong a smell , lol! 245f for 50 min. are my magic numbers. I make cococanna oil and use it for gummies but it's holiday baking season so.....
Stay stoneder

Back
Top Bottom