Scientific data for edibles making

Sure you can tailor that to suite your methods.
Yeah - I'm gonna figure out something - Squeezing it thru pantyhose to get the weed out is a real pain in the ass - licking the oil off yer fingers is OK but it tastes lousy straight!!! Plus I know I'm losing a lot in the transfer.

Gonna try the 120c for 90min one today, zero expectations.

The issue i have with what you guys are saying, is that i took a edible about 2 weeks ago, 0.3of hash decarbed at 145c for mins

And i just ate it with penaut butter, and it got me extremely high. why did it work that time but not now?

Anyways, would it be enough to decarb the weed and just mix it with oil and let it sit for a while? What temp does it need to be heated to and how long for best binding?

i've been trying to figure out for the longest time why edibles work so weird on me :(

would simmering oil w/ weed for 2h at 160f be enough? doubt it'll work but still wanna give it a shot

The issue i have with what you guys are saying, is that i took a edible about 2 weeks ago, 0.3of hash decarbed at 145c for mins
If you are using the word hash in the traditional way then it is very different than flowers or buds that have been ground up. The hash is the collected trichomes from the buds without all the extra leaf material found in the ground up flowers. One way to look at it is that the hash is already concentrated THC. That 3 tenths of a gram of hash might be the same as 3 grams of ground flower for all we know.

My take on your question is that you are trying to find the proper decarb recipe using two entirely different sources for the THC you want to use in your edibles and thinking they are the same ingredient. They are not interchangeable in figuring out the times and temperatures needed. Pick one and stick with it until the decarb recipe is figured out.

If you are using the word hash in the traditional way then it is very different than flowers or buds that have been ground up. The hash is the collected trichomes from the buds without all the extra leaf material found in the ground up flowers. One way to look at it is that the hash is already concentrated THC. That 3 tenths of a gram of hash might be the same as 3 grams of ground flower for all we know.

My take on your question is that you are trying to find the proper decarb recipe using two entirely different sources for the THC you want to use in your edibles and thinking they are the same ingredient. They are not interchangeable in figuring out the times and temperatures needed. Pick one and stick with it until the decarb recipe is figured out.
My hash is a out 40% so i need half as much as my flower is 20%.

Well i tried all kind of temps so far for weed and none of them got me high... The last thing i can try is infusing the weed in oil, but i doubt I'll work
175f for 3 hours enough?

My hash is a out 40% so i need half as much as my flower is 20%.

Well i tried all kind of temps so far for weed and none of them got me high... The last thing i can try is infusing the weed in oil, but i doubt I'll work
175f for 3 hours enough?
110f not degrees. 3 hours enough time. Hope it goes well

And i just ate it with penaut butter, and it got me extremely high. why did it work that time but not now?
I think you are expecting a lot from us poor old stoners!!!! We are just trying to stay high and not over think stuff!!! :rofl:

....you are expecting a lot from us poor old stoners!!!! We are just trying to stay high and not over think stuff!!!...
Spot on! Most of us old ones have crammed so much information into our heads over a lifetime that we sometimes have to stop and stare out the window while we wait for our brains to process the last question we asked ourselves. Questions like why did I walk into the kitchen?;)

alright now, i ate the oil with the bits of weed on some bread, so now there is absolutely NO REASON 0.5g is not gonna get me high, now i just gotta wait

btw why do people use the stove top to do this? i found it to be much easier to just toss it in the oven in the jar and let it sit at 160-170f for 3h

well, 2 hours later, i'm disappointed, no high what so ever, guess this is the last time i'll do edibles :(
Ah nooooo

Saw the alert come up and smiled to myself, hoped you were baaaaked

Mate. It’s trial and error. If you can get hash stick with it. It’s better for edibles and cheaper than weed? (Is round my way, don’t know if it’s the same there)

Ah nooooo

Saw the alert come up and smiled to myself, hoped you were baaaaked

Mate. It’s trial and error. If you can get hash stick with it. It’s better for edibles and cheaper than weed? (Is round my way, don’t know if it’s the same there)
the issue with hash is that a friend told me not to use it to do edibles because it can be cut with some nasty stuff that can give you a liver infection or something like that...

Questions like why did I walk into the kitchen
So I thought "I gotta go poop" So I walk into the pantry!!!
In the pantry I think "Why the hell did I come in here?"
So I finally just go into the terlet!!
While sitting on the throne...I think "Oh Yeah, I went to the pantry for toilet paper!!!!"
Well shit!!!!! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom