Scrogdawg Does 3 Strains Under 800 Watts - Could Be A Trainwreck

Them tent pics just make me smile, looks great. What I wonder when seeing how they grow in yours and mine is : What the hell would they look like if we had unlimited room to spread out and grow.

Got to the hydro store this morning and picked up a box of EZ CO2. They said it would increase the ppm's in the tent about 200ppm and lasts 8 months. Not earth shattering but every little bit helps.

I also wanted some KoolBloom Dry to finish the Mack with but they only had the 2.2 kg bags which is way to much for what I'll ever need. They had this "Megamass dry" weight gain in a sample size so I picked one up and will try it. Its 0-45-27 and the KoolBloom dry is 2-45-28. Theres enough to do 2 grows with, we'll see if it adds finishing weight or not.
IMG_59885.jpg

IMG_598612.jpg

WTFUUUUUUUUHHH..

Dude, that stretch! You are so right when you said you're glad you had to remove the males. Imagine if they all had lady parts? .

Kudos!!

Oh, and I'll be buying that EZ CO2 box. Nice! I'll buy anything with "EZ" in the name. Ha!

The White Widow is getting the axe today. These are off my phone with the loupe attached. Not good quality but you can get the point.
MG_00781.jpg

IMG_069650.jpg

IMG_069548.jpg

IMG_069447.jpg

The deed is done. Weighed out at 1005 grams (35.9 oz.) wet. I'll lose about 85% after drying and trimming stems and that should give me +/- 150 grams (5.4 oz.) of dry bud. That'll be all the White Widow for a while, I've got some other strains I want to try out. I can re-arrange the lights now and hopefully do something with the Mack and G13 that have grown through the lights.
MG_5998.jpg

MG_5999.jpg

I don't have anything in mind for significant changes or improvements JM. I liked how the system performed with this grow. I'll scrub everything up and change out the air filter canister and do a run of 2 - Strawberry Kush and 2 - Purple Haze next. Thats still at least a month away when the Mack finishes. If I were to do a major improvement it would be cob lighting designed to cover a slightly larger foot print. The two MH/HPS lights have a little trouble reaching the outside edges of the scrog right now. An extra six inches of light on both sides would make a world of difference.

Good to here you are liking it. Looks like its doing a fine job. Think I will start a grow journal when I start up with the Kilimanjaro.

Hey, if we each had an extra 6 inches we would be movie stars.

Good to here you are liking it. Looks like its doing a fine job. Think I will start a grow journal when I start up with the Kilimanjaro.

How far away is the Kilimanjaro start up? We should both be starting about the same time I think. I'd like to kick one off at the same time as yours. Keep me posted on the new journal.

Hey, if we each had an extra 6 inches we would be movie stars.

Ain't that the truth...

Back
Top Bottom