Scrogdawg Does 3 Strains Under 800 Watts - Could Be A Trainwreck

I had 2 Mack clones and 1 White Widow clone that I rooted just before flipping to flower 70 days ago. I don't have any real set up for vegging the clones and they have outgrown the space and 45 watt LED I had them under. So this morning I made my decision. The White Widow is much shorter and will flower in 70 days so it got repotted and set outside on the deck. I'll let it go there and see what it does by fall. I took 2 clones off each of the Macks, trimmed them up, gave them some root powder and stuck them in peat pellets under the dome with a T5. The Mother is going to be a huge producer and I just can't let the clones go to waste so I'll clone the clones and decide what to do in another 70 days. Ideally I'd like to give the clones away and just get back some new clones when I want to grow this strain again.
MG_00901.jpg

MG_00871.jpg

MG_00922.jpg

Wish we were closer too. I'm sure theres lots of local people into growing but I don't know any of them. They probably feel the same . LOL.

Thanks everyone for taking time to check out my second grow journal. Below a list of my setup and a few pictures to illustrate where I'm at.

Early Days
I set 1 White Widow Feminized, 3 Mama Thai x Thai Stick Regular and 2 G-Thirteen Regular seeds in paper towel to germinate on Mar. 11th, 2017. All 6 germinated and were planted to soil in 3" pots on Mar 14th, 2017. The six seeds broke the surface of the pots on Mar. 16th (I consider this as day 1 of the veg cycle). My plan is to top and LST the two plants and incorporate a SCROG.

Currently (Day 31 veg.)
I have topped each plant once. The root systems are developing. I'll LST as necessary to fit the scrog.

So there you have it, I'll make every effort to keep this journal updated through to completion and as accurate as possible.

I would ask for any advice and help this community can offer to assist in making my second grow a success.

Strain — 1 -White Widow Feminized, 3 — Mama Thai x Thai Stick, 2 — G-Thirteen
# of Plants - 6
Grow Type - 4 Hydro, 2 Soil
Grow Stage - Veg (Day 31)
Setup - RDWC
Light — 2 x 400 Watt MH 18/6
Nutrients - General Hydronponics (FloraMicro, FloraGro, FloraBloom), Cal/Mg and Z7
Medium - Hydroton
PPM -
EC -
PH - 5.8
RH - 48%
Room Temperature -70 to 80
Solution Temperature - 69 to 73
Room Square Footage - 25
Water Pump - 1000 gph Submersible
Air Pump - 4 x 5.0 L/Min @ 4psi with 6" stones (1 in each bucket)
MG_93741.jpg

MG_93952.jpg

MG_94151.jpg

MG_9501.jpg

Hey just really quick question I planted my seed To deep in a solo cup with soil so I put it in a jiffy pod and I was wondering how long it took from planting it to you seeing a sprout. Also I'm keeping it In my tent with 2 6 in fans running on low with my humidifier going
420-magazine-mobile1813932460.jpg
420-magazine-mobile787159271.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1464275664.jpg
I've never been able to get a taproot very long ( using cup for soaking and paper towl method)
420-magazine-mobile2017466532.jpg

I put them into the peat pod with root down and about 1/4" to 1/2" of cover. Usually takes 1 to 3 days for them to break through the surface of the soil.

Looks to me like you're drowning that seed in the peat pod. Drain out all the free water in the bottom and squeeze a little out of the pod. I'd also turn the fans off till they're growing some.

Holy cow.. you think youll get close to 2 lbs once the other plants finish? Thats awesome!

I have no idea what they will total up to for the 3 plants. I think 2 lbs. might be a little on the high side though.

Looks like that gal gave a nice bit there. :thumb:

Thanks JM, it did surprise me. I was guessing more like 5 oz.

I would turn the fans off for now. Put it in the solo cup about a 1/4" deep and let it go. In a couple days I think you will have a nice little plant going.

Beat you by two minutes. Cracks me up, we're on the same page a lot of the time. I swear we could step in and grow each others plants and not skip a beat.

I did a final reservoir change before going to flush. The Mack is at day 76 of flower. I used Cal/Mg and Z7 at 100%, reduced the GH Flora Micro by a third, increased the Flora Bloom by a third and didn't put in any Flora Grow or KoolBloom. Instead I added Mega Mass 0-45-27 granular at 1 gr./gal. to finish. I'll top up with the same recipe for 12 days and then go to flush for 6 days. If all goes well I'll chop on day 94.

Shes noticeably starting to pack on weight, the colas are getting denser and the pistils are beginning to turn brown.
Hopefully the Mega Mass will finish her up nicely. Shes a mess in the tent but looking very healthy.

I cut a small bud off the lower part of the plant yesterday and dried it in the oven. I was surprised at how potent it was already and the smoke was very very smooth with no real taste or flavor at all. Kind of surprised me as its immature and full of nutrients still.

Heres a few pictures from this morning.
MG_01041.jpg

MG_01021.jpg

MG_01031.jpg

I also dropped 2 Strawberry Kush F5 seeds from 420 and 2 Purple Kush seeds from Dutch Seeds Shop into water today but that'll be for the next journal.
Have a great Sunday everybody.

I would turn the fans off for now. Put it in the solo cup about a 1/4" deep and let it go. In a couple days I think you will have a nice little plant going.

Hey so since I've posted I still don't have a sprout
420-magazine-mobile226472832.jpg
I have however put it in the humidity dome and placed it out side on my patio and I've been thinking if it Dosent sprout in a day or two should I take it out and put it back in a paper towel or do I just need to wait another week to get it to pop. When I took it out of cup from soil this is what the seed looks like maybe I can get the tap root longer if I put it back in a paper towl
420-magazine-mobile121132462.jpg
please let me know what you guys think?

Is that white area on the seed a tap root starting? That pic looks like the earlier one I don't see much change. Don't make this more complicated then it needs to be. I would get it in the soil and leave it and see how it goes. If its not going to make it there is not a lot that could be done to change it.

Back
Top Bottom