Scrogdawg Does 3 Strains Under 800 Watts - Could Be A Trainwreck

SD , you and I use almost the fact same nutes I think except I'm using AN base. What's your KoolBloom schedule look like for flower? You start KoolBloom at first sign of pistils?

Yes, I start it at first sign of flowers. Heres my current schedule and I'll be reducing the Micro (N) and increasing the Koolbloom to 67 ml on the next res change.
Untitled-1411.jpg

I cut another branch today and got out the loupe and took a real good look at the buds on it. The trichomes on the sugar leaves are cloudy with some ambers but the calyx's and the interior of the buds are still mainly clear and show virtually no ambers yet. I'll leave it for another week or so which puts me in line with the timing on the last White Widow grow. Sure glad I did that instead of chopping the whole thing like I was going to.
MG_00451.jpg

MG_0053.jpg

Here's a few random shots of the Mack. Day 63 in flower and no end in sight. Its going to be a 90-100 day plant, it had better be some great smoke.
IMG_59408.jpg

IMG_59526.jpg

IMG_595411.jpg

IMG_595611.jpg

And 1 of the Widow. She'll come down next weekend
IMG_593212.jpg

Useless tip of the day. On this site if you right click on a picture in any thread, then click "Open image in new tab", often the new tab will have a larger picture than whats displayed in the thread.

Works great if you want to see something a little bit closer up.

This might interest some of you guys. How are you recording your grows?

I keep a calendar on an Excel spreadsheet where I keep my notes on every grow. I also keep track of PH, EC, TDS graphically in the same workbook. Everything else is in these journals.
Untitled-1511.jpg

Untitled-1611.jpg

Untitled-1710.jpg

This might interest some of you guys. How are you recording your grows?

I keep a calendar on an Excel spreadsheet where I keep my notes on every grow. I also keep track of PH, EC, TDS graphically in the same workbook. Everything else is in these journals.
Untitled-1511.jpg

Untitled-1611.jpg

Untitled-1710.jpg
Do you even grow?

I'm going to chop the White Widow on Saturday at 70 days. I'll spread out the Mack and move both 400 watt lights over it for the last month of flower. Theres also a G13 growing in soil tucked in behind the Mack somewhere that you can never see that will be ready in a couple of weeks.

I have no clue what the Mack will yield but I can honestly say that outside of pictures I have never seen a plant so loaded up with buds. Its 30 inches high from the top of the scrog net and almost three foot square.

Heres some random Mack photos at lights out this evening.
IMG_597512.jpg

IMG_597913.jpg

IMG_597612.jpg

IMG_598311.jpg

Back
Top Bottom