Second Grow, Still Need Lots Of Help!

Re: Second Grow, Still Need Lots Of Help!!!

Can you water with nutes right after a flush? Wouldn't the soil be saturated from the previous flush and be unwilling to retain any more water?

I think thats correct about not being able to hold any more water, but while the water passes through the soil with the nutes, the roots will grab the nutes to use while they are flowing through. You can put water with nutes in right after a flush.

Alright well before we could do the flush I got the report that the plant has started new growth with fan leafs and that the buds are increasing in size, So do we still need to do the flush now or should we wait to weeks and do it as our final flush before harvest?

We got beasty bloom, thats the same thing right? And do i still need the kelp?

Theres so much i dont know, and i dont learn well from books. :( Sorry guys, but thanks for all the help. Wish there was a way to repay you all.

Alright thats what were doing, we will flush in the next few days and get pictures up, thanks.

How is the temperature now with the added ventilation?

Its still kinda high, we only dropped about 5 degrees so we took out one light and it drops to about 80 - 85, i thought by putting a bowl of water in the box it helps make humidity or was i high when i read that?

Before next grow im just going to save up and get some super computer fans, i want to be able to control my temps or we have no chance at a decent harvest.

facfdd30c6f4.jpg

Well this is the best picture we can get for a few days and this is after the flush, thanks guys!!!!

She's looking good but not ready just yet.

good, I was scared the flush meant you were gonna harvest.

Lol nope, we ill do that a day before we cut down maybe day and half. But first i need to look up everything to do to get best harvest. I know how to cure but i want to make sure i get the drying right.

Letting the soil dry out (after the final flush) before harvest will decrease the drying time

Awsome thanks, You have been a real great help, hopefully next grow will be better. We are investing in a portable air conditioner to help with temps.

Awsome thanks, You have been a real great help, hopefully next grow will be better. We are investing in a portable air conditioner to help with temps.

Damn those things are pricey

Lol well we work for a major retailer up here, so we get a discount but its still 230 bucks, but he also needs it for his newborn so it it works out for the best, and his whole house gets to 80 plus.

Back
Top Bottom