Seedsman Comparative Grow Presenting Black Sugar & Northern Light Auto

Time for an update on @SeedsMan Black Sugar and Northern Lights (a).

They have settle into the Promix soil blend I use and are doing well. I mix up one bag of Promix organic soil with one bag of Promix garden mix and add additional perlite. It give me a light blend that I like for the roots. Today, I started putting grummets in the fabric containers I am currently using for this grow for training proposes.

Thanks to, @SeedsMan great genetics and @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO these girls are on easy street and loving life.
Sadly to report one NL (a) will not be making the journey.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Good Morning 420 Magazine,

Time for another update. Today was water/feed day and they received week three of @Prescription Blend nutrients. They will be moving from 2x4 tent to my 4x4 tent later today. I got to clean and setup the tent for next grow. They are currently loving life under two @ViparSpectra XS150 PRO, but they will be ecstatic under the KS5000 LED.

I will be topping them today or tomorrow, I topped on Black Sugar today.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

I will be back later I need to fix 50' of top rail and chain link fence.
At least it's just top rail. LoL....

Resetting posts on that much fence will beat up the strongest of dudes. LoL

Best of luck homie! 🤙

I will be back later I need to fix 50' of top rail and chain link fence.
I built fences in the TX heat for 3 years before I went back to plumbing (to finish my license)

Needless to say, I'm much happier in plumbing now. LoL

I still see the heat and work in it regularly, but not running the post hole shovel! 🤣 Got a fancy mini x for all my digging now. 🤘🤘🤘

Thank for stopping by @Preston9mm

Enough for today, I have a trail of blood down my arm.
It's an old cyclone chain link fence. and a bear to work with; and it eats flesh.

I have the top post done and zip tie the fence up until tomorrow, so my dog doesn't roam the neighborhood.
Can't do chain link or barbed wire fence without a scar or 2. 🤣

:passitleft:

Thank you and I appreciate the offer, but Pennsylvania is more than a couple block away.

I could of used your help when I dug up 9 trees root balls, with a spade shovel, pry bar, and ax.
My son say when I decided to do something I never go small. He live 70 miles away.

What's happening with the Black Sugar?

Glad I ask. o_O

I decided it was time for some training, so I decided to qualline one. Qualining is just a matter of dividing a plant into four main section. by doing this you provide better air flow and light penetration. To start top your lady after the fourth node than a couple days later remove the bottom two nodes, which will leave you with nodes three and four for training. Everything that I am doing can be referenced on 420 Magazine.

The reason I am doing this is to show some of the resources availably here.

Just cleaned up the Northern Light (a).

I will do a better update in a couple of days, after I just some of my work done.

Tok..

Thank you and I appreciate the offer, but Pennsylvania is more than a couple block away.

I could of used your help when I dug up 9 trees root balls, with a spade shovel, pry bar, and ax.
My son say when I decided to do something I never go small. He live 70 miles away.

What's happening with the Black Sugar?

Glad I ask. o_O

I decided it was time for some training, so I decided to qualline one. Qualining is just a matter of dividing a plant into four main section. by doing this you provide better air flow and light penetration. To start top your lady after the fourth node than a couple days later remove the bottom two nodes, which will leave you with nodes three and four for training. Everything that I am doing can be referenced on 420 Magazine.

The reason I am doing this is to show some of the resources availably here.

Just cleaned up the Northern Light (a).

I will do a better update in a couple of days, after I just some of my work done.

Tok..
I dropped 3 seeds to start, all 3 germinated & had 1/4" - 1/2" tails. Planted all 3 and only 2 surfaced.
One fought too hard out of her shell & ended up a bit "slow". LoL.... I got 1 viable baby from that drop.

Dropped 2 more & got 2 more babies. Gonna take that lil special one out behind the shed tonight. 🤣🤣🤣

I'll have 3 Black Sugar once all the dust settles
:passitleft:

Thank you for stopping by @Preston9mm
Brother, mending any old fence with new fencing material is a real PITA.

Any word yet on the three in water? Are they still swimming? :rofl:

The Black Sugar and the Northern Light (a) are coming along good. The training I will be doing is qualling on one, and using LST clips on the other Black Sugar and Northern Light (a) . Since, I put them in their new homes, I expect to see a nice increase in growth from their new light source.

The Black sugar and Northern Light (a) are now in a 3x3 tent under a Mars TSW-3000, which is a prefer size for a 3x3 tent set at 25% at a height of 36 inches. I will probably increase that today to 50%.

I expect to be working with a full tent and one of the things that will be interesting is the Northern Light (a) has a 10 to 12 flowering period and is currently at day 18. So, most likely I will be finish this one on 12/12 for the last week or two weeks while the other two will just beginning flowering. That will give her 90% or more time under 18/6, which should be fine.

Feel free to ask question.

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Any word yet on the three in water? Are they still swimming? :rofl:
I've gotta post a few pics.... they're up & going now. 👍

I culled my little wonky seedling, now I've got 3 solid babies going. 🤘🤘🤘

Hope you're having a great Fry-day!
:lot-o-toke:

Time for a quick update, then back outside to work getting ready for winter.

All the @SeedsMan Black Sugar and Northern Light (a) are doing well and loving life. They are stating to get pretty bushy, so I may need to remove some of the larger fan leaves. Currently on feeding them week 4 of @Prescription Blend nutrients and receiving rays from my Mars-Hydro TSW-2000 at 18/6.

Just a short update today more to come.

Black Sugar

Northern Light

That's all folks.

Be back soon with a better update next time.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom