Seedsman Comparative Grow Presenting Black Sugar & Northern Light Auto

Time for another update.

The @SeedsMan Black Sugar is coming out of the gate a little slow, but I believe she will pickup soon. The Northern Light (a) is coming around and getting ready to take off. They are both on 300 ppm's of cal-mag for another couple of weeks then I will put them on a nutrient schedule.

Here are some current images.

That's all for now folk's.

Be safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Finally another update.

The @SeedsMan Northern Light (a) is doing well, still small by well.

I noticed earlier that the Black Sugar will be breaking ground today.

Black Sugar

That's all for now folk's.

Tok..
:popcorn: CL🍀

The last Black Sugar I germinated is not doing so well and is about an inch tall.
So I germinated my last Black Sugar in hopes for a stronger plants.

I will still keep the small one in hopes that it turns the corner.

The Northern Light (a) is moving right along.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Oh man! She looks great!

I will be giving the Black Sugar another small dose of soil activator and Dynomyco today.
This should pick her up and put her on track with the development of her roots. 🤞

I also, dropped my last Black Sugar in some soil this morning, we'll see how it goes.

The Northern Lights (a) is happy and healthy and getting ready to come into her own.
While the Strawberry Cheesecake is coming up fast, I will be surprised if she catchup to the Northern Light (a).
Everyone gets a break no images today. :rofl:

Tok..

Thanks for stopping by @NickHardy

Yes, the Strawberry Cheesecake is an auto.
I don't grow very many auto's they are normally just free seeds for me.
Since, I had one @SeedsMan Strawberry Cheesecake I figured why not.

How was the smoke for you?
Strawberry Cheesecake sound delicious.

I will be giving the Black Sugar another small dose of soil activator and Dynomyco today.
This should pick her up and put her on track with the development of her roots. 🤞

I also, dropped my last Black Sugar in some soil this morning, we'll see how it goes.

The Northern Lights (a) is happy and healthy and getting ready to come into her own.
While the Strawberry Cheesecake is coming up fast, I will be surprised if she catchup to the Northern Light (a).
Everyone gets a break no images today. :rofl:

Tok..
Can't wait to see some pictures!

Thanks you for stopping by @SeedsMan

Okay today's update will start with @SeedsMan Black Sugar and their own Northern Lights (a).

The Black Sugar is rather slow coming out of the gate, hoping she picks up soon. If not I place my last Black Sugar seed in soil yesterday. Now I wait to see if it is successful or not.

The Northern Light (a) is moving right along and doing well. She is just, a tad bit larger than the Strawberry Cheesecake, both of these strain are 120 days from seeds to harvest, we'll see. I don't normally grow auto's so lets see what I can do with these.

It won't be much longer and they will be getting topped and a few days later the training will start.

I will update the seed I placed in soil, if she raise her head above soil.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Strawberry cheescake, grew really well, definitely smelt fruity. We had some light timer issues when I was out of the country for an extended time, its likely it was the first impregnated plants (all 16 were in the end - solos so no biggie). We got about 2.5oz off her. I did a smoke report on her. Fruity and happy relaxed I think I said. I vape so the fruit flavours really come out. I just had some Mimosa x Orange Punch and that really is like licking an orange 🤣

So very nice in short! I’ve just only every seen it as an Auto which is a shame. I had another sponsors version. Would grow again if not an Auto.

Thanks you for stopping by @SeedsMan

Okay today's update will start with @SeedsMan Black Sugar and their own Northern Lights (a).

The Black Sugar is rather slow coming out of the gate, hoping she picks up soon. If not I place my last Black Sugar seed in soil yesterday. Now I wait to see if it is successful or not.

The Northern Light (a) is moving right along and doing well. She is just, a tad bit larger than the Strawberry Cheesecake, both of these strain are 120 days from seeds to harvest, we'll see. I don't normally grow auto's so lets see what I can do with these.

It won't be much longer and they will be getting topped and a few days later the training will start.

I will update the seed I placed in soil, if she raise her head above soil.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
I’m really interested in this one Tok, I don’t grow auto’s either. But I’m curious 🧐 about how you train n 🔝 these. I would be afraid 😱 of stunting them. Truth be told I would be afraid of stunting them period. Good luck TR. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

I found the black sugar a little slow to start but when she kicked into gear she's took of

Back
Top Bottom