Serious Seeds Serious 6

Nice grow b.real read bout those serious6 in skunk mag and the smoke report had me interested i can post a pic of the page if you like.... and dunno if you dealt with those gnats yet but something I tried from reading on another garden site(non MMJ) is to boil some water and make them some chamomile tea let in cool throw i cinammon stick in your gallons or where you keep/store your water take about half a tsp to a full tsp of ground cinnamon and spinkle on top of soil from what ive read and seen myself the gnats hate that chamomile water so adults will fly out of the pot and the layer of ground cinamon on top of your medium will prevent them from re entering your soil so it is very beneficial to use this method in conjunction with some sticky fly catcher strips severly decreases population but that kills all adults the larve still gotta grow and get wings and then they will fly out also never to return.....especially when they find that sticky paper lol but for the next week or two u will see more adults flying out and dying so they not repeating the process to come back and lay more damn babies..... u might wanna do about 2 treatments see with me i did it and thought all is well but the top layer of cinamon would eventually not be there anymore and i thought that they were safe well had couple late blooming adults and they got me again but i just treated again and not a gnat in site but you gotta give time for babies to grow up and leave i use this method on my mothers and no ill affect on plant not even a slow growth day only warning is make sure not to drop any cinnamon on the leaves it will burn them but just incase funds are not right or whatever (like me!) then you can check if you got it around house....cinamon stick not essential but i leave one in my watering jug all the time now like i said no ill affect on plants and dont see it messing with my ph any ........... just a thought....but deffinatley subbed for this one i wanna see how that serious 6 does....hope you dont mind I'm adding a few pics......some people more visual.....

My Moms

IMG_20130831_131904.jpg

Cinnamon Treated top

IMG_20130831_132002.jpg

Gnat Massacre

IMG_20130831_132020.jpg

IMG_20130831_132036.jpg

there way more dead gnats then that but got shitty cell phone to take pics like i said dont mean to jack or add pics but thought it might help you untill you get around to that other stuff

Here they are today, day 19 of life. They already have pistils which still amazes me :) the topped one is growing well while the other girl is not drinking or growing as much. She has droppy leaves and a little discoloration. Does it seem like a deficiency? Burn? Soils just too wet? I only watered/fed the topped one with a light mix.

I had a daddy long leg in my box that I caught, but he died in one night.. I found him face down in my apple cider vinegar cup that caught a few gnats with. I set him up to feast.. I dont understand why he killed himself?

IMG_20130902_241151242.jpg

IMG_20130902_241801764.jpg
IMG_20130902_241853583.jpg

3 weeks old today. you can see one is not doing as well as the other right now. Is that nutrient burn at the tips of the "slow" one?

IMG_20130905_025805129.jpg
IMG_20130905_025311520.jpg
IMG_20130905_025257729.jpg

The tips are looking a little yellow. Isnt that a sign of nute stress?

ok, im going to have to start lsting soon! almost pure sativa? is that possible with leaves like this? ive never grown ak, but doesn't it look like ak leaves a bit? :)

IMG_20130906_244859131.jpg
IMG_20130906_245013537.jpg

The topped one is looking great b I wish I could help on your other. I would be thinking a soil /root issue or needs food. For a nute burn I think it would be worse looking.:Namaste: :peace:

I think I agree with closetorganics statement, its the roots. I think your plant is root bound, when the top is green and healthy and new growth but bottom leaves (the whole leaf not just tips) are turning yellow, to me means the plant is root bound and the plant is self pruning. How big are those pots they are in, it might be time for a transplant to a bigger home. :)

Ok, the deed is done for the topped plant. She was just about touching the lights. Also, the other plant looks very healthy again!

IMG_20130908_244357826.jpg
IMG_20130908_244334486.jpg
IMG_20130908_244534767.jpg
IMG_20130908_244529273.jpg

Thanks for the compliments and joining dankdragon26 and mono! I agree, it does look like a hybrid, but they say its a sativa heavy strain. Its African genes x Canadian genes. Well see their true structure after the stretch, which we are currently in! I cant let em get hungry this go around!

https://seriousseeds.org/new-serious-6/

Back
Top Bottom