Shadowmoses 1st Grow - Northern Lights - Short Rider - Autoflower - LED - Soil - 2015

Re: Shadowmoses 1st Grow - Northern Lights - Short Rider - Autoflower - LED - Soil -

I think they will grow just fine in the smaller pots. I just think they will be smaller plants than if you planted in a bigger pot.

Re: Shadowmoses 1st Grow - Northern Lights - Short Rider - Autoflower - LED - Soil -

I think they will grow just fine in the smaller pots. I just think they will be smaller plants than if you planted in a bigger pot.

That is probably good considering i have 3 plants in a 2'x3' tent lol.

Oh and I have been taking it easy on the nutes double. Only using half strength and watering well in between. I have only actually gave them some of the Big Bloom/Cal-mag once and some Great White mycorrhizal.
I read the same reviews on the dome and nearly did not get it. I did clones then i even sprout some green beans, watermelon and cantaloupe and had no stretch issues. The top dome was cracked but still workable. And the bottom try was fine. It does not come with a cube try so if you buy a try of coco coir plugs it comes with a new bottom tray and a 50 cube tray. I would definitely recommend it for clones.

Thanks for the review double. I will definitely be buying this for my next grow then for germination/cloning. Can't exactly clone autos so there is no need just yet.

Also, instead of a tray I hear good things about putting your cubes or germ pots on a bed of perlite. Keeps them moist and possibly not a need for a tray.

What you are referring to, Shadowmoses, is a SWICK system, which is kind of a self watering method. Yall can get the full picture and details in this thread: SWICK Watering Systems: Letting The Plant Water Itself

What you are referring to, Shadowmoses, is a SWICK system, which is kind of a self watering method. Yall can get the full picture and details in this thread: SWICK Watering Systems: Letting The Plant Water Itself

Thanks Sorenna. I will give that a read :) .
Do you think I should top or FIM one of my Northerners haha? I know you really missed, but do you think I should give it a shot?
I am hoping my girls put on a little height so I can start some LST.

Well, if you are planning to top or FIM anyway, I dont see why you shouldnt give the FIM a shot first. If you miss, then you can always top. Just be assured its easy to miss. There is a sweet spot somewhere there. haha.

:goodluck: on the FIM! :blushsmile:

Shadow, here is a journal LA has that he is training some autoflowers. Pretty cool stuff. I see it is already at 40 some page, so it's a big one to jump into. He is one I try to follow in journals, and he is always willing to give advice
LA's Auto Training!

Well, if you are planning to top or FIM anyway, I dont see why you shouldnt give the FIM a shot first. If you miss, then you can always top. Just be assured its easy to miss. There is a sweet spot somewhere there. haha.

:goodluck: on the FIM! :blushsmile:

Yeah, I think I am going to give it a shot on the runt of the litter. That being Northern number 1 in the middle of the group shot.

Shadow, here is a journal LA has that he is training some autoflowers. Pretty cool stuff. I see it is already at 40 some page, so it's a big one to jump into. He is one I try to follow in journals, and he is always willing to give advice
LA's Auto Training!

Thanks Colesdad. I have been following that journal. I am really looking forward to the results or weigh in on each test case there.

:goodjob:

I did a Northern Lights, its a good strain. Still have some left I'm savoring :drool:

Day 14 Short Rider - Day 12 Northern Lights

Short Rider - Day 14
14-SR-1.png

Awesome undergrowth continues!
14-SR-2.png

14-SR-3.png

Northern Lights #1 - Day 12
12-1-NL-1.png

12-1-NL-2.png

Northern Lights #2 - Day 12
12-2-NL-1.png

12-2-NL-2.png

Group shot of all the girls. From left to right NL#2, NL#1, and SR
group-14-12.png

You take really good pictures. They all look great. :thumb:

You take really good pictures. They all look great. :thumb:

Thanks Sorenna :) . NL #2 really is taking off. Not sure what NL #1's problem is haha. She has some weird leafs on right now. I'm not sure if that is something to worry about. She is still growing though.

Beautiful symmetry, they look nice!

Looks good to me. Time will tell now. :blushsmile:

Back
Top Bottom