Shadowmoses 1st Grow - Northern Lights - Short Rider - Autoflower - LED - Soil - 2015

Re: Shadowmoses 1st Grow - Northern Lights - Short Rider - Autoflower - LED - Soil -

Dude, don't get discouraged. There are tons of journals on here, some gets lots of traffic, some not so much. When you see dozens of pages on journals, usually they are long time members and have a following and other long time members follow. My first journal was mostly me talking lol. But a few jumped in, so I followed their journal and some of their followers jump on mine and so on and so on. You have a good journa, lots of pictures, lots of narrative, so don't give up. I'm on my third grow now, I've noticed the same people jump in each time and a few new names pop up every once in a while.
When an issue pops up during your grow, go seek advice. People love and respect other people on 420magazine, it isa great place.
Just keep doing what your doing brother.

Re: Shadowmoses 1st Grow - Northern Lights - Short Rider - Autoflower - LED - Soil -

Sorry man i can't help with leds i grow in sun light for now and mostly autos. :high-five:

Yeah I pop in and out on peoples. I go to about 5 in all most time I never speak just watch. If I see something wrong then I speak. Or if I have questions

I just like to follow alot of journals to watch their progression and use that information to help me with my current grow

agreed on that.
but yeah growing is an experiences for sure. alot ups downs along the way too. if wasnt for most people here i would said screw it many times over. bunch good people here. anyone got anything needs to know we can find you an answer or give suggestions on it im sure.

Dude, don't get discouraged. There are tons of journals on here, some gets lots of traffic, some not so much. When you see dozens of pages on journals, usually they are long time members and have a following and other long time members follow. My first journal was mostly me talking lol. But a few jumped in, so I followed their journal and some of their followers jump on mine and so on and so on. You have a good journa, lots of pictures, lots of narrative, so don't give up. I'm on my third grow now, I've noticed the same people jump in each time and a few new names pop up every once in a while.
When an issue pops up during your grow, go seek advice. People love and respect other people on 420magazine, it isa great place.
Just keep doing what your doing brother.

Yeah I pop in and out on peoples. I go to about 5 in all most time I never speak just watch. If I see something wrong then I speak. Or if I have questions

I just like to follow alot of journals to watch their progression and use that information to help me with my current grow

Thanks everyone. The grow is going great. I will start asking questions is the FAQ forum for specific things that I might want to change. I realize not everyone can follow all journals and things will be overlooked.

Thank you all for taking the time to post. I will be making an update later tonight I'm sure. I gave them a feeding last night and it seems like my SR has grown an inch. They look so good right now. :)

Day 21 Short Rider - Day 19 Northern Lights

I ended up giving them all a full dose of nutes and they have really taken to it. I fed them a day after the last update, so 2 days ago.

Short rider continues her strong growth. Northern lights 1 appears like the FIM was a success and has some weird looking leaves. NL 2 I had to LST a little more as she keeps outgrowing my bends, I got her good this time!

Short Rider - Day 21
She has had so much explosive growth since the last update.
21-SR-1.png

21-SR-2.png

21-SR-3.png

Northern Lights #1 - Day 19
FIM looks like it was a success.
19-1-NL-1.png

19-1-NL-2.png

19-1-NL-3.png

Northern Lights #2 - Day 19
Undergrowth from the LST is looking good.
19-2-NL-1.png

19-2-NL-2.png

19-2-NL-3.png

Group shot of all the girls. From left to right NL#2, NL#1, and SR
group-21-19.png

I am wondering if I should LST Short Rider or just leave her be. It seems here under nodes are catching up with the top on their own. What do you all think?

Would try to go for it, it wont hurt

That Shorty is so dense, Shadowmoses. Some LST may really help open her up and get better light penetration. They're really looking good! :blunt:

That Shorty is so dense, Shadowmoses. Some LST may really help open her up and get better light penetration. They're really looking good! :blunt:

Yeah she is :) . I thought that as well a few days ago, but after moving some leaves around I am starting to think LST may not be necessary. Her undergrowth is now almost caught up with the top. You will see when I upload today's update later and then tell me what you think.

Thanks Magic :) .

Day 23 Short Rider - Day 21 Northern Lights
I gave the girls a watering yesterday with 1 tsp of cal-mag. My next watering will be a good feeding.

Short Rider - Day 23
Short rider is looking amazing as usual. Her undergrowth has exploded into multiple tops. I dont think I will be LSTing her as her undergrowth has caught up with the main top.
23-SR-1.png

23-SR-2.png

23-SR-3.png

23-SR-4.png

Northern Lights #1 - Day 21
I don't know what to expect from the FIMing, but I know suspect it didn't go as it was suppose to. Let me know your thoughts on this.
21-1-NL-1.png

21-1-NL-2.png

Northern Lights #2 - Day 21
She is looking beautiful, LST has done great for her. I will probably have to start bending her new top down within the next few days.
21-2-NL-1.png

21-2-NL-2.png

21-2-NL-3.png

group-23-21.png

They look great Shadowmoses. They have phat leaves and so green!

They look great Shadowmoses. They have phat leaves and so green!

Thanks Sorenna :) . Yeah they do, so beautiful.

I just checked on the girls and Short Rider definitely has some pre-flowers. Pretty sure I saw some on the other girls as well! :woohoo:

Thanks Sorenna :) . Yeah they do, so beautiful.

I just checked on the girls and Short Rider definitely has some pre-flowers. Pretty sure I saw some on the other girls as well! :woohoo:

Nice!

Day 25 Short Rider - Day 23 Northern Lights

The girls definitely have pistols! :woohoo:
I got pictures of all of them except for Northern Lights 2. Took a picture, but it didn't turn out as I had hoped and they need to be left alone to do there thing. Super excited as this will be my first time seeing a flowering plant in person. Exciting days to come :) .

On a side note, I was curious how close my lights should be to my girls during flowering? They have been at around 18", however, since they grew up 2 or so inches they are about 16" now. Should I just let the girls grow up into them right now? Perhaps move them up if they get closer than 12"?

Without further ado, here are some pictures of the girls. Enjoy!

Short Rider - Day 25
25-SR-1.png

25-SR-2.png

25-SR-3.png

25-SR-4.png

25-SR-5.png

Northern Lights #1 - Day 23
23-1-NL-1.png

23-1-NL-2.png

23-1-NL-3.png

23-1-NL-4.png

Northern Lights #2 - Day 23
23-2-NL-1.png

23-2-NL-2.png

23-2-NL-3.png

group-25-23.png

Looking great

Looking great

Thanks 7Dust.

I am wondering if I should go ahead and defol some of the larger fan leaves that are blocking light. What do you all think?

I am wondering if I should go ahead and defol some of the larger fan leaves that are blocking light. What do you all think?[/QUOTE]

Looking good Shadowmoses, I tend to tuck my fan leaves or do a light defol to open up the bud sites...oh & subbed :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom