Shaggn 2021 I'm Back!

Shaggn

First off, I'm very excited to be back!!

I'm looking forward to conversing with old and new members of this wonderful community/fam!

I'm running a vero29 - 8 cob unit in a 3x3 tent. Growing in coco/perlite mix. Three strains are from GPS. Jelly Pie, Cake

n Chem (2phenos), Bison Breath (2phenos) also have an unknown breeder of Kush and White Widow. Ran these

outdoor last season with great success and am excited to see their indoor potential.

Please join me and enjoy the show! Peace!!

20210127_211540_HDR.jpg

20210127_211548.jpg

First off, I'm very excited to be back!!

I'm looking forward to conversing with old and new members of this wonderful community/fam!

I'm running a vero29 - 8 cob unit in a 3x3 tent. Growing in coco/perlite mix. Three strains are from GPS. Jelly Pie, Cake

n Chem (2phenos), Bison Breath (2phenos) also have an unknown breeder of Kush and White Widow. Ran these

outdoor last season with great success and am excited to see their indoor potential.

Please join me and enjoy the show! Peace!!

20210127_211540_HDR.jpg

20210127_211548.jpg
Welcome back friend. :welcome: Fantastic looking garden.

Your balcony looks just as good as in a tent!! That being said, hope you can situate yourself to growing in a tent. Would like to see that but I'll settle for whatever you can do. :passitleft:
Haha thanks, I'd love to have a tent, it would fantastic to be able to grow all year round, but unfortunately with family I am not going to get the green light for it, so it's down to making the most of my balcony once a year.
Sorry about the loss of your dad, it's nice you can still use something you built together. I presume he enjoyed our favourite plant too.
:passitleft:

Thanks Stunger!! He greatly enjoyed growing everything. Was stubborn tho lol!! Took me over a year to convince him to get rid of his old 1900s 1000w hps haha. Thing weighed a ton. He's got fields of greens to play with now and lakes loaded in fish!! :volcano-smiley:

Just a HI from the northern parts of cosmos!

I'm sorry to hear about your father. We lost a family member here too, so the C is no joke :(

So a Sea of Green - I haven't followed one of those before so I'd be interested in seeing how it fares. There are so many growing techniques to learn about - the education is never going to end!

Just a HI from the northern parts of cosmos!

I'm sorry to hear about your father. We lost a family member here too, so the C is no joke :(

So a Sea of Green - I haven't followed one of those before so I'd be interested in seeing how it fares. There are so many growing techniques to learn about - the education is never going to end!
Thank you North, my condolences to you and your family my friend!

This SoG will be a messy one lol. Story goes, I unexpectedly had to relocate. I moved to my friends farmhouse (was in an apt) but was unable to bring my garden in the house (friends wife said no). In the chaos found another location to set-up (plants sat in a barn, under my light tho). They've grown faster than I expected (I love coco). I'm going to be busy trying to keep them manageable. If you like, check out some older journals in my SiG. Peace!!

Well, we have the joys of growing to keep our minds occupied - it's the perfect lockdown activity to alleviate all the bad stuff.

I did have a look at your hempys - not a cubic centimeter wasted there. And then I found this in your gallery:

That's insane - a plant that's 95% frosty buds, and it had plenty of similar siblings!

I think I did that run under Mars-Hydro 144/5x2 in a 3x3(40"x40") I'm actually planning on going back to that training but in coco and only 8 plants. Eventually would like to do 4 plants with 8 or 16 heads each. I loved watching them gro like that. For me it was mesmerizing!! Only reason I have so many plants is because I hate throwing them out. Veg has room but I want to pop some other beans I have lol. Not enough space, never enough time... Life can be cruel lol

Back
Top Bottom