Shottafire's Basement Bonanza Dual 600's Perpetual

Never ended up transplanting Just going to ride this one out. I have another tray of agent orange starting flower next week. Now I am trying to decide on my next genetics for the following round of girls. I want to do something OG possibly or maybe a purple strain. any ideas?

Wow I am way overdo for an update. I am just trying to catch up everyday it seems. Been really busy just slowly going over the room finetuning things. Just got the first tray setup on a drip system so that is nice. will be working on tray twos dripper tonight.

The watering is kicking my ass up and down so I am not waiting anymore getting em built fast kine tonight!

Pictures of the room tonight. also have some new stuff starting out. bubba76 and fruitychronicjuice. both from the lucky 7 promo back in january. two g13 labs white widow as well.

cheers everyone keep em green and have a safe holiday. and if you drink dont be a selfish fool and drive!

Alright I am finally back with an update on the progress in the basement. currently my first tray is coming up on week 6 on thursday. I also moved four more agent oranges in to flower last thursday.

I am feeling pretty good about everything for the most part. I have one plant that yellowed up considerably in the last week or so. but it still is growing and getting fatter by the hour. can I still give it low doses of grow with its regular flower feeding?

anyways here is the pics!!!

Looking down into the basement both trays agent orange. right tray is at 5 1/2 weeks flower left tray is in transition.
UPDATE_7-2_2012_296.JPG

side by side
UPDATE_7-2_2012_302.JPG

These are two different phenos of the agent orange left is more resinous and packs a meaner punch to the head. right is more fruity and floral with a more trippy energetic effect. both phenos are keepers too. the yield is nice as well
UPDATE_7-2_2012_311.JPG

This is going to be the cola of the grow.
UPDATE_7-2_2012_316.JPG

fruity goodness.
UPDATE_7-2_2012_317.JPG

The next lineup of girls are looking nice too.

Bubba 76 far left
fruity chronic juice middle left [i hate that name]
g13 labs white widow on the right side.
UPDATE_7-2_2012_304.JPG

Wow I guess my journal is pretty much abandoned.

I am at fault since I have been updating infrequently.

Plants are going great going on week 7 now.

I am going to give them there last heavy feed with dry koolbloom tomorrow or the next day.

I am curious to see what these three yield in three gallon smarties?

any guesses?

Well I just read your first journal and am watching this one now. Looks like your doing fine to me. I was exposed to Agent orange defoliant and I like this one much better. I typically use 3 gallons of medium and get good results. I start 11/13 from seed at times and transplant as soon as sex shows with nary an issue. Your getting this down and runs with problems seem to get more responses so look at it in a positive light.

ok so after a little break I am back and going to be posting pics soon!

I have recently been given some really nice bubba og genetics from a reputable source and these are by far the nicest smelling looking plants I have grown to date!

cheers :420:

i would be interested in seeing some more pics..looks good running similar setup but one 600 in each room..not quite ready to go yet though..waiting on the mommys to really get started..lets see em anyways

Back
Top Bottom