Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

I am so sorry to be missing in action as of late. I am now working two full time jobs and finding time for fun stuff is getting tough...to say the least. LOL

How about a very long awaited update on what's still growing around here for those who might not have given up on me? :)

First of all, I need to let you all know of my special Birthday present. My brothers got together and ordered me an LED from Top Led, one of our sponsors. Smoke Sarah. I have it hung up and it's been on one half of the grow for a week now.

Here's the one I received:

LED20.jpg

Next up, an update on the Reveg B-59. The plant turned purple on me. It's a purty purple though. ;-) I believe the reason for that is the cold temps in the basement at night. This is the only plant that did that, and my research shows that cold temps can do that. It isn't affecting the buds though. They are looking awesome, in my opinion:

reveg72.jpg

reveg62.jpg

reveg52.jpg

reveg42.jpg

Reveg21.jpg

Reveg31.jpg

Reveg15.jpg

This image is of all the plants with the LED on one end and the HPS on the other.

LED27.jpg

Next, Ms. Klazy seeded and I did finally harvest it. I got about 4 oz. of trim off of her. Yes, 4 oz. :) I already made cannabutter with the trim.

This is what I got total for seeds, some are a bit green but most look pretty good. From what I've seen, allowing a plant to seed on you by forcing it to stay in flower, it produces less seeds than if you had a male plant or pollinated a female plant. I am not unhappy with the amount of seeds.

MsKlazySeeds.jpg

No give-z's ups-z's here!

Cool brothers :) Gratz on the LED!

Glad all is well. Hope your wicked busy is a good wicked busy and not bumming you out too bad :)

Thanks SweetLeef! Glad to see ya still here. :)

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY TO ALL YOU DADDY'S OUT THERE!!

My Dad, "Pops", is my hero. He worked every day until he was ready to drop, and came home from that foundry so black with foundry dust that his clothes had to be washed separately. It was an extremely grueling occupation, but he did it for almost 35 years to be sure we had clothes on our backs, schooling and proper shelter. He is one of those "Strong, Silent Types", a Charles Bronson. He even looked like Charles Bronson in his younger years.

I love him more than anything in the world because he cares!

Thank you so much for the update Partner. We've missed you & your grows...

I took Fruit Automatic and B-59 reveg out on the the porch for fresh air today.

Here's Fruit Automatic at 10 full weeks:

fruitauto6212.jpg

FruitAuto6211.jpg

fruitauto6213.jpg

fruitauto6214.jpg

fruitauto6216.jpg

fruitauto6215.jpg

I looked at the trichomes with the loupe, but there are very few amber trichs and a lot of still clear trichs.

What's the guess on how much longer for this gal, anyone?

I have a new phone and still haven't mastered the focusing on it when I have the loupe attached. Just no time to play with it.
I'll have B-59 up in a bit.

My guess is you'll probably harvest it towards the end of June or in early July. Does that help? :straightface:

What a pretty plant Canna. All those soft pastel tones make it look really, true to the strain name, fruity. I'm sure you're pleased as punch with that plant.

Absolutely beautiful. Covered in frosty love. :circle-of-love:

If it were me, I'd be inclined to chop in the next week, or anytime between now and then. But I personally don't like a whole lot of ambers if the buds are dense and nice. A lot can change in a week or two so just keep monitoring it, worse case you can take a small popcorn sample now and see whether it has the therapeutic effect you are looking for. :thumb:

My guess is you'll probably harvest it towards the end of June or in early July. Does that help? :straightface:

What a pretty plant Canna. All those soft pastel tones make it look really, true to the strain name, fruity. I'm sure you're pleased as punch with that plant.

Thank you Peejay. :) I was guessing about the same with the colors of the trichomes still being mostly clear. It's really getting some sugar for sure. I'm please as punch as you said, cuz it smells really nice. Can't wait to sniff what it turns into after a nice cure. ;-)

Absolutely beautiful. Covered in frosty love. :circle-of-love:

If it were me, I'd be inclined to chop in the next week, or anytime between now and then. But I personally don't like a whole lot of ambers if the buds are dense and nice. A lot can change in a week or two so just keep monitoring it, worse case you can take a small popcorn sample now and see whether it has the therapeutic effect you are looking for. :thumb:

Thank you Lester. :)

I think I will take that advice. Any excuse for a yum-yum LOL

I believe I waited a bit too long on the first harvest, so I want to watch this closely as you said.

:thumb:

You guys are great. :thanks:

Okay, here's Royal Haze. This will take longer than all of the other plants to be ready, in my opinion. It has been finicky from the start and the ending doesn't seem to be getting any better. It ought to be good for Cannabutter. LOL

She's a little droopy because she requires a lot more watering/feeding than the other plants. She got a good drink just before the photos:

Royalh2.jpg

royalh3.jpg

RoyalH1.jpg

Royalh4.jpg

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

OH I love this Idea !

You didn't really think I would let that DIY challenge go past me, did you? LOL
Here's my bud dryer from the mesh laundry baskets I mentioned:
Bud_dryer.jpg

I just wired them together and I have some mesh to drape over the openings when I'm ready for the nugs.

Back
Top Bottom