Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

That fits my theory. Extra chromosomes confused the cellular differentiation process just a tiny bit. Cells know how to grow based upon their physical surrounding, but the cells in the branch got a bit confused so instead of forming a circular cross-section, they did a little dance and formed a flattened kidney bean cross section. This wider, flattened cross section 'shaped' all the remaining branch and up into the bud, forming a wider, flattened cross section of the bud. (Maybe even kidney bean shaped.)

It's not a full theory, but it seems to fit the observation :)

Okay, I can picture what you are thinking. If I read this right,... you think the accident of bending/supercropping that branch caused the confusion for the cells?

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

I think...a change of plans. This is due to the plan not working out for White Widows. I'm going to use two of the Darkstar clones for the hempy pots as soon as they get some bigger feet. Shouldn't be too long, and I'm looking forward to seeing some fresh-n-funky leaves growing showing the reveg going on:

darkstar_clones.jpg

Here's some Super Cheese from the curing jar:

super_cheese_bud.jpg

That fits my theory. Extra chromosomes confused the cellular differentiation process just a tiny bit. Cells know how to grow based upon their physical surrounding, but the cells in the branch got a bit confused so instead of forming a circular cross-section, they did a little dance and formed a flattened kidney bean cross section. This wider, flattened cross section 'shaped' all the remaining branch and up into the bud, forming a wider, flattened cross section of the bud. (Maybe even kidney bean shaped.)

It's not a full theory, but it seems to fit the observation :)

:hmmmm: - :reading420magazine: - :idea: - :geek:

Ya gotta feed the boy......

Hey Duggan! Had your dinner yet? Here's your after dinner treat this evening.

Pecan Canna Brittle:

Pecan_Canna_Brittle_2.jpg

Pecan_Canna_Brittle.jpg

:circle-of-love:

Oh ya,..doesn't that look tasty, i love Pecans, fav.:) Maybe drizzle some dark choc. on it too...:tokin:...:grinjoint:
It looks like it ships well too....:cheer:....:rofl: I've already had three H.D. ice cream bars...gonna go get sick now.....:rofl: Have a great night Cannafan , Shawnee and friends...:Namaste:

It continues all the way up to the bud. It is flat before the accidental bend when she first went into flower, and then it is flat all the way into the bud. Really strange....

Okay, I can picture what you are thinking. If I read this right,... you think the accident of bending/supercropping that branch caused the confusion for the cells?

Not from your description -- you said it is flat before the accident site. Probably unrelated. Kind of like triple leaf 'pairs.'

Here's some Super Cheese from the curing jar:

super_cheese_bud.jpg

:jawdropper:

Ya gotta feed the boy......

Hey Duggan! Had your dinner yet? Here's your after dinner treat this evening.

Pecan Canna Brittle:

Pecan_Canna_Brittle.jpg

Today's platter at my house - not as fancy .

20170330_162615.jpg

Soft and mushy. Blech! So, it isn't my water or my methods.

I've been having good luck with beans in pure perlite and water.
I use hempy pots for it, but any configuration with damp perlite (damp... not saturated) should work.
Temps seem to be the most important issue when crackin beans.

On my blog there is a post about organic sources of Nitrogen, Phosphorus..etc.

Member "Emeraldo" made a comment I thought was quite worth a look into:

What about horn shavings? With 14% N, it can be a good organic source of N. Cheap and easy to apply. The coarser pieces provide N over a longer period, and finer ground powder makes N more immediately available. However, I can find nothing on 420 magazine about it, and this thread is similarly barren of any info on horn shavings.

There is this on organicgardeninfo.com Hoof and Horn Meal Organic Fertilizer (12-2-0). Hoof and Horn Meal organic fertilizer is a great source of nitrogen (12%) for your organic garden plants, especially your high feeders like corn, tomato and lettuce. It also has a small amount of phosphorus (2%) for healthy roots and stems.

I replied about Antlers (not horns, there's a difference) being a great source of calcium, phosphorus, and salts. Critters in the wild eat these after the spring shed.

Do any of you supplement your grows with anything like horn shavings/powder or antlers?

Planting seeds the Mr A way, in 6 easy steps.

1. Fill pot with soil.
2. Wet soil.
3. Make small hole in soil.
4. Put seed in small hole.
5. Cover seed with wet soil.
6. Keep soil wet and wait 3-7 days for seedling to grow.

I've only ever grown from seed and I've only ever had 2 fail to come up. I've just put 10 into soil today, I'll keep you posted on how many come up. :dreamy: :passitleft:

10 out of 10 in 5 days......

DSC_055814.JPG

From SeedFinder
Only female seeds. Dutch Passion - AutoFrisian Dew
AutoFrisian Dew is the autoflowering version of our outdoor best seller Frisian Dew.

Strain: AutoFrisian Dew
Breeder: Dutch Passion
Type: ruderalis/indica/sativa
Flowering: Automatic flowering ~74 days (From seedling to harvest.)

AutoFrisian Dew is the very first AutoFem variety developed outdoors in Holland and especially developed for outdoor growing in Northern climates. AutoFrisian Dew has taken two years to develop and the selection process and breeding also take place in Holland. AutoFrisian Dew was created from a strong and robust "green" phenotype of Frisian Dew. This results in good quality strong cannabis, ready to harvest around 10-11 weeks after the seed germinates. The use of the green Frisian Dew parent means that purple offspring account for only 10% of the AutoFrisian Dew, 90% of them are green.

AutoFrisian Dew is approximately 1m tall though it can grow up to 1.3m in good conditions. She has a strong main cola and has a sweet taste with earthy flavours. Best yields are achieved in warm, sunny outdoor location or greenhouse. Yields of 50g+ per plant are standard, 100g+ in optimum conditions. AutoFrisian Dew is a strong, hardy and mould-resistant variety which will be appreciated by outdoor growers. It should be planted outdoors from April onwards in southern Europe. In North Europe it does best when planted out after the last frost in May/mid-May.

That is one of very few description from a breeder I can actually believe .

Especially notable is
Yields of 50g+ per plant are standard, 100g+ in optimum conditions

From SeedFinder

That is one of very few description from a breeder I can actually believe .

Especially notable is

I totally agree with you on that Rad. Very few of us grow in "optimum" conditions. Especially here. :laugh: I'll learn to spell her name right at some point too. :rofl:

{{singing......}}

"Hey...hey....hey...It's a beautiful day...."

It is so nice outside right now! I've done a little raking, tore down the old veggie garden fencing because it's moving this year. Now I'm heading out to tear down the tomato garden set up, 'cuz that's moving too. My portable green house wagon was knocked over during the windstorm a couple weeks ago, I hope it's not damaged. We shall soon see. Lots of clean up outside, branches...etc., but it is so nice to be OUTSIDE!

I'll have some pics later, might just carry a plant or two out into the sun for some pics. Heavy on the "might", and pun intended on the "heavy". :laugh:

{{singing......}}

"Hey...hey....hey...It's a beautiful day...."

It is so nice outside right now! I've done a little raking, tore down the old veggie garden fencing because it's moving this year. Now I'm heading out to tear down the tomato garden set up, 'cuz that's moving too. My portable green house wagon was knocked over during the windstorm a couple weeks ago, I hope it's not damaged. We shall soon see. Lots of clean up outside, branches...etc., but it is so nice to be OUTSIDE!

I'll have some pics later, might just carry a plant or two out into the sun for some pics. Heavy on the "might", and pun intended on the "heavy". :laugh:

Top of the day to ya Cannafan , Shawnee, Rad, and friends,..ya eh 'C', it's nice here too. Good time to clean up the yard...or not...:tokin: Maybe a hot bath with a glass of wine instead, :surf:...the yard work can wait,..still a lil sore .
Have an awesome day you guys:):high-five:

Top of the day to ya Cannafan , Shawnee, Rad, and friends,..ya eh 'C', it's nice here too. Good time to clean up the yard...or not...:tokin: Maybe a hot bath with a glass of wine instead, :surf:...the yard work can wait,..still a lil sore .
Have an awesome day you guys:):high-five:

That's one of the good things about being an adult.....you can make those decisions! If you're sore....I opt for the sore muscle bath with the glass of wine. I would say some nice candlelight for ambiance....but you're a dude. That sounds a bit weird. :laugh: (unless you're having company in there. :rofl:)

You like blueberry pancakes?.........got an idea for your breakfast tomorrow mornin'. Easy peasy....

That's one of the good things about being an adult.....you can make those decisions! If you're sore....I opt for the sore muscle bath with the glass of wine. I would say some nice candlelight for ambiance....but you're a dude. That sounds a bit weird. :laugh: (unless you're having company in there. :rofl:)

You like blueberry pancakes?.........got and idea for your breakfast tomorrow mornin'. Easy peasy....

A OH...you say that's a lil weird eh.....i do that sometimes :tokin:....i love candles...i burn them every day here and when my sweetie comes over there are always lots around ,...here...and there...;)
Ziggs would say TMI and get me laughin so fu...n hard ..he makes my knees buckle...laughter is the cure all..i truly believe it...we don't do enough of it. He would say ..."Duggs,....drifting"....as he continues to tell a 5 min. story 3 days later....LMFAO....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hey 'C', have an awesome day would ya...oh wait...pancakes , my oldest just requested i make him some for supper...he loves my flapjacks! I use whole milk and real eggs...:thumb: Cheers 'C' and friends too:)

yeah, Canna, it's a beautiful day here and we made it through another winter....hip hip hoorah.....! I just went to the store and drove all the way home with an 8 foot post hanging out the passenger window, not a problem....my aunt and uncle coming in for a visit from Cali for a week, so am getting my honey do list together for him.....need to replace the post in the round pen.....it's all good

Back
Top Bottom