Shottafire's Basement Bonanza Dual 600's Perpetual

@Msquared This is my first and I am excited to say the least. I am pretty impressed with the growth as well. I also noticed they are a little hungrier for nutes now. so what I was normally feeding my agent orange was a little light and had to bump my ppms up some.

Now I have to go move a ancient solid wood dresser and Not looking forward to it. Im actually going to wear a back brace for once im 30 now and want to try and be a active and fun dad that is not crippled from a bad back lol.

Congrats Brotha! That is wonderful! I have a couple of my own as well so I know how and what you are going through. LOL

I didn't realize that was your first round with CO2 and even my little exhales I noticed the plants get more hungry as long as the temps stay in the low to mid 80s. I should have warned you, sorry :(

You will definitely be thinking differently with children around. Stay healthy and strong as they will all need you! :high-five:

:peace: and btw your plants are looking good :thumb:

So this weekend should be the time for the switch to 12! Im waiting for my electrician friend to come out and make sure I am not running past 80 percent load on my circuits. I really want to put a 50 amp sub panel down there but not sure if my main panel has the space!

If I absolutely have to I will move the veg tent to another room so I can go ahead and start up my other 600.

Safety is of utmost importance in growing. Nobody wants to burn their house down. so I am taking the necessary precautions.

cheers and have a good weekend everyone.
:Namaste:

Shot of the veg tent.
garden_5-15_056.JPG

Hey there Shottafire! Hope all is well with you and yours. Howz that grow going for you?
Have a great memorial day weekend! :high-five:
:peace:

Things are good here! Just finished moving everything and now I am getting back on track with the journal as long as my internet is connected when I get home from work!

The garden has been going well. I just need to find out my timing which seems to be the hardest part.

enjoy your memorial day my friend I know I will I have two days off starting tomorrow..

I will try and get some pics up tonight if internet is connected. flipped the lights to 12/12 two nights ago!

Update on my garden. It has been a lot of hard work getting my new grow space figured out but I think I got it.

Last night I spotted some spider mite eggs as well so the battle is just beginning I guess. I am going to take all necessary precautions
to try and eliminate these nasty little buggers.

The start of the stretch is now beginning so I will be making another screen today to put above the other.

Hope everyone has a great memorial day... cheers and keep em greeneveryone..
strain agent orange
update_day_4_12_074.JPG

update_day_4_12_100.JPG

update_day_4_12_125.JPG

update_day_4_12_129.JPG

Hey Shotta they look good buddy!
Good to hear you had a couple days off and congrats on getting setup :thumb:
Good Luck with those mites.

Thanks a bunch msquared. seems like you are the only one following along. I would update more but I am still trying to organize my house since it is in disarray from the move...

My mite problem has gotten better with one treatment using no spider mite ready mixed spray botlle. tonight they get azamax root drench and foliar. followed a few days later by more no spider mite spray. I also have mighty wash on hand. these mites are becoming resistant to all these things so I got to keep those suckers on there 8 toes.

today is the 7th day from the switch to 12. saw a good amount of stretch the past few days expect a bit more before they start to put on the weight.

Heres the agent orange at the end of its first week on 12. I think I am a little nitrogen def since these plants are so large now. tell me what you guys think?

This first shot made me laugh when I first looked at it. the pots are so small yet the plants are soo comically large and top-heavy

may3112_038.JPG

may3112_032.JPG

may3112_030.JPG

may3112_022.JPG

may3112_029.JPG

Hey Shotta! Looks like you are probably right, they look to be hungry after all the growing they are doing :thumb:

Otherwise they look really healthy, keep it up!

So I am trying to figure out what I should do? Next feed add more grow or increase my bloom nutrients. I'm glad they are hungry and not over ferted. But I would like to see those tops with a darker shade of green.

Thanks for stopping in A1 and MSquared. I'm going to come check you guys out today.

If you are only in the first couple of weeks into flower you can still use grow from what I have read. After week 2 def go with the flower nutes. Just my 2 cents...
I think they will be fine either way :thumb:

Thanks M and TBD! I was not sure since I had already fed the transition nutes 1/2 bloom and 1/2 grow during the first week of 12/12.

Two days ago I fed with ro water, molasses, Liquid karma, ca/mg, pure blend pro grow at half strength and bloom at half as well.

I will feed them tonight just want to know if it will be ok to feed full strength grow only tonight. I will probably find out after I research in a second.

I am also contemplating a transplant into bigger pots these have been delayed so long that ifeel they could produce much fatter nugs if done now.
any help is appreciated

Anybody with some feedback on if I should transplant or not. I am almost two weeks from flipping to 12 so I would need to do this in the next day or so!

Hey Shottafire! If they are NOT in flower then YES trans, but give them a few days to acclimate in their new home before flipping to 12.
You must not talking about the ones above as you stated they were at the end of their first week of 12.

If they are in flower do not trans unless you absolutely have to.
Just my 2 cents and let us know how is goes :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom