Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

Congrats Partner. I don't think you have enough foliage if any left to re-veg but give it a try. DonPaul said he re-vegged a plant with only one leaf.

Congrats Partner. I don't think you have enough foliage if any left to re-veg but give it a try. DonPaul said he re-vegged a plant with only one leaf.

I'm going to put it aside in the sunshine and see what happens. Seems like Jamthe3 or someone sent some pics a while back that showed almost nothing left on the plant. I wouldn't try it in the cold months, I would be wasting lighting space. ;-)

Hope you are having a great weekend, our weather here has been awesome!

:circle-of-love:

I'm tickled see that sometime while you were off doing a few months of much appreciated moderator duty you learned the difference between good and bad weed and are now a cannabis connoisseur. ;)

You were a great Moderator Cannafan! Thank you for all of your contributions to 420 Magazine!
:bravo:Standing Ovation!!!

To 2nd and 3rd etc, etc that just post the BRAVO icon.

:bravo:

Okay, some shots of lovely Ms. Fruit Automatic before I chop her up to dry. Or just hang her up as is, I will decide that in a bit. :)

7-4_fruit4.jpg

7-4_fruit_5.jpg

7-4_fruit_3.jpg

7-4_Fruit_1.jpg

7-4_fruit_2.jpg

The B-59 Reveg White Widow is down for the count.

7-4_harvest_1.jpg

7-4_harvest2.jpg

7-4_harvest_reveg.jpg

Now I'm wondering if I want to send her out for a second reveg. :laugh:

Absolutely amazing!!! Love and Support :circle-of-love: from all of us :cheer:

Thank you ever so much all of you wonderful growers! I now have a perpetual smile on my face.

B.real, that was the B-59 Reveg white widow. (named after Bassman59)

Somewhere along the line the cold temps in the basement turned the leaves purple. I could not figure it out, then got on the web and read about many people who had this happen when the temps were too low.

At least, that's what I think it is. LOL

Fruit Automatic has been chopped. These buds are heavy, I'm lovin' that! The top cola is next to he bic:

Fruit_Auto1.jpg

Fruit_Auto_21.jpg

For my next grow I am going to go with only high CBD strains. I'm looking for suggestions, high CBD has to have at least 4% CBD. This is what I've been reading.
So far I'm looking at:

Barneys Farm CBD critical cure with CBD 8%

Barneys Farm CBD Blue Shark with CBD 6%

Medicann Bubba Kush feminised CBD 4%

CBD Crew Critical Mass CBD 5%

Any thoughts or suggestions out there?

:thanks:

:)

I don't know much about them, Canna, but I'm interested. What have you learned so far, and what is your initial gut reaction? If I run across anything interesting I'll send you pointers to the info, for sure.

:)

I don't know much about them, Canna, but I'm interested. What have you learned so far, and what is your initial gut reaction? If I run across anything interesting I'll send you pointers to the info, for sure.

Hi PeeJay,

I am making Concentrated Cannabis Oil per the instructions that 420 Motoco has for the oil. The oil needs to be made from a high CBD strain, which keeps the "high" away but has the healing qualities that are needed. I have made some oil from the Master Kush and the White Widow which are higher CBD strains, but I will be trying out different strains as soon as I can.

I have been on the dosing regimen since last Friday and I have to say that I am very surprised at how much better I feel in just that short amount of time. I am eating with little trouble now. I have no doubt that the longer I do these doses the better I am going to get all around. More energy, I sleep very well, I don’t have 24/7 nausea and pain, and I have an appetite. Woo hoo! LOL

So my initial thoughts? I’m sticking with it. :)

If you're interested in the Concentrated Cannabis Oil tutorial, here's the link:

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

And the dosing tutorial:
How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

You know I'll check the links out! As much as I appreciate the work you did moderating, it is a pleasure to see you back in general circulation. It's hard to say where you are of greater value to the community, moderating or just being you in the forums... I'm leaning towards just you being you in the forums.

Back
Top Bottom