Silver Kush - White Widow - Martian Kush & Underdawg OG Scrog 600W HPS

been busy and not able to get to a camera or computer for over a week now...

underdog og is packing on some more size but is still its wee little self.

purple diesel is doing some weird stuff...ever since the light schedule issue was fixed she has not been the same. last time i will be growing this one for sure..already rid of the mother matter of fact.

silver kush is SUPER frosty and SUPER hard but just smaller than i had expected at this point...i think this may be contributed to the too early cat drenches(about 2.5 weeks to early) but she is stinky sticky and hard. none the less this has become one of my favorite smokes for the flavor and primarily for the great vibes, good mood, active upity high it gives.

martian kush is becoming my jewel in the group...she takes a bit longer to flower but she produces big long colas and the smoke is great, ill do a smoke report on her from my organic micro grow. been curing for a little more than a week now. smells like pine-sol and little bit of skunky undertones. great high with its 60% indica dom coming through mainly but with a sativia head rush in the first 30 minutes of smoke. dont smoke too much and you wont get much couch lock but smoke heavily and its lights out...i really like it for help with my RLS and insomnia.

010950.JPG
0091031.JPG
0081151.JPG
0071258.JPG
0051511.JPG
0031687.JPG
0021769.JPG
0011769.JPG

The martian kush was cut a couple days ago and still has her sugar leaves on and will get a final trim in the next few days time.
very lemon/pine/fuel. sticky and covered in resin, smoke report after its been jarred for a couple weeks.

Silver Kush!!! yes please and thank you very much!!! I love this plant. The pics do her no justice at all. frosty frosty and so sticky. a dry sift dream plant!!! smells of stinky ass puppy breathe when you bust a nug open....makes you go ooo, oh, wow, ok thats fucking dank!!
rock hard nugs that dont give at all when squeezed.
The high this time was a little more laid back still real happy buzz but not as giggly and not "as much" euphoria as the last plant because i let her go an extra 2 weeks this time allowing the trichs to amber a bit more.
yield was off due to a learning curve with Docs high brix kit(the cat drench timing to be exact) but it makes up for with the other qualities she posses.

The Wappa was a test plant and grown under my CFL rubbermaid stealth box at 110w. Rock hard nugs as well and a great yielding plant.
The smell while growing is of sweet/frutiy cheese. after dry/cure for a couple weeks the smell when busting into a nug is the same smell and the taste on the exhale produces that sweet/fruit with light cheesey undertones. the high is great not much couch lock with this indica.

Ill post full smoke reports here soon.

SGA

Fantastic! Beautiful! :cheer:

Wow, a guy couldn't hardly ask for better results. Very nice! :bravo:

+reps

Fantastic! Beautiful! :cheer:

Wow, guy couldn't hardly ask for better results. Very nice! :bravo:

+reps

Thanks alot Gray!! the REP is always appreciated good sir!!

Aside from knowing i "retarded" my flower growth i wouldn't change a thing.

I have harvested 9 high brix plants now (2 diff bag seed from killer bud, wappa, silver kush, martian kush, x2 auto ak, berry ryder and reversed a berry ryder in the soil with the kit. some in 1 gal pots( the testers) which did really well, wappa is one of them. the autos in 3 gal and the LED plants in 5 gal all fabric pots.

All the plants have VEGGED perfectly with out a spot of imperfection with the kit. Bloom the same other than once i messed up and learned the right timing on with the cat drench and applied it properly to the autos it made a great difference with yield.

The kit grows some super dank herb and it is easy to use....just follow the directions when starting....:):)

going with the 15gal fabric pot for blooming the next up SAGE n SOUR. VERY very excited for this one....Fluxed no less check it out in the sig!

0061394.JPG

Damn SGA that looks like some wizard shit!

LMAO made me laugh thanks VonDank!

i agree this is great bud.

buttt the martian kush isnt making the cut for the mother room. it takes to long to flower and doesnt punch me in the face enough when smoked.

purple diesel bag seed, critical hog bag seed, underdawg og, & arjans haze all are hitting the chopping block too.

silver kush will stay along with white widow.

delahaze, cheese candy, purple haze, early sativa, durban poison will all remain till they are grown out but they are all being put on the back burner for the new seeds on order.

Blue dream

Sweet island skunk

bubblegum

these 3 will be next in the new grow space im building today. it will fit all 3 LED's i have. i will be 3'Wx6'Lx7'H.

I will be using 5 gal air pots this time.

Im going to make a new thread for this so ill stop here ill see everyone at the new journal.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom