Smoking Bobs First Grow

Just been to check on the girls and on some them my bottom leaves right on the tips have gone funny :(
Pictures help. Funny how all curled up or changing colors.

thanks im finding im spending a lot of time in there at the min watching them grow I carnt get enough of them im spending more time watching them than the tv :)

Spending more time watching them than tv is a very good thing. It is more productive and more educational for sure. Your pictures look good and I agree on very slight nute burn. I would back off just a very small bit. :goodjob:

im sorry for not keeping this up to date ill make it up to you all later with some pics :)
ive been mad busy in work super long days :(
but anyhow ive just finished work and called in my local shop for some advice on my humidity as its high lights out around 55-65 lights on 75-85 :( I never got my advice but spent £600 lol
my shopping
2x gavita triplestar 600 reflectors for my room
and a mammoth classic 0.6x0.6x1.4 tent
maxibright light wave 96w (4x2ft tubes)
large propagator kit
4"rvk 175m3/hr fan
5x superoots air pots
another dual display meter
plus other bits and bobs for the seeds ive just ordered from bonza seeds
seeds are 5x sour og aka 818 I just need to work out what im doing with them now

new tent etc :)
image10238.jpg

image10239.jpg

pic of new lights :)
image10240.jpg

pics of the girls ill try get some better one at lights on tonight :)
image10243.jpg

image10242.jpg

image10241.jpg

Hi there and welcome to :420:

Great DIY fellow grower.... Loving the stealthy approach..

Dont worry about the tips, looks to be a slight nute burn.. I even get it appear and im totally organic

All looks to be going brilliantly... +reps for a top acheivment so far , in your first grow

May your girls bring forth , plenty of dank ass buds !!!

:Namaste:

Wow I've not been getting chance to go in with lights on been use in my green light to check on my girls last night was my first chance to get in there at lights on that's when I noticed the leaves gutted as can not be seen in green any one no where I've messed up or have I messed it up big time :(
image10468.jpg
image10467.jpg
image10466.jpg
image10465.jpg
image10464.jpg

Well all finished and I'm very happy with how it turned out 35 oz of 5 plants first time grower don't think I done to bad I'm just gutted that I let my journal slip a bit but as there was no real interests don't think any one noticed :) but with being a new comer I bet you get a lot of people jumping on for advice then doing one when they get what they want but I like to work it out and learn the hard way best way for me well I'm going to go and enjoy my success for a couple of weeks before I jump back on and start again got loads of new things I want to try next time thanks to this site loads of hints and tips and information so a very big thank you to 420 for that big smile that I'll have for some time and I'll see you all soon :)

Well done man, awesome harvest. There's always somebody looking in :)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom