Soil - Hydro - 2400w Led - 2000w HPS - 8 Strains - 1 GPW+

Re: Blue Planet Nutrients-Soil-Hydro-2400w Led-2000w Hps-8 Strains-1 GPW+

yeah what Cultivator said:)
good weed all!

Thank you for that post braddah. beautiful NUGS. Happy mothers day to your wife, have a great day appreciating her.
reps ordered for the bountiful harvest.
Thanks Shotta:Namaste:

yeah what shota said:)
:thanks:

Nice nugs Jon. What fish and shota said. +reps.
Thanks WB:)

:thanks:

:Namaste:

Thanks buddy:)

Nice work jon!

Happy Harvest bro!

:high-five:
Thanks Brotha:)

AWESOME! :cheesygrinsmiley:

well done bro! :bravo:
i dont envy you the mission of trimming all of that up brother loL ;p i always love the BUZZ ya get when trimming up... the ultimate aromatherapy sesh i reckon ;]] i always get hyper when trimming- like ive just downed half a dozen coffees all at once *chuckles*
all the best mate! look forward to getting an idea of weight differences between your LED girls and your HPS girls.

peace /|\ +reps 100%
Thanks Alk, we got her done in 3 days bro, I ll have some numbers in a few days:)

Fantastic!:bravo:Oh you will get that 10+ mark:)
good weed Jon and trimmers:)
Thanks Fishy, I dont think I ll hit the 10pd mark this round but im still happy, next round will be better:)

8lb :thedoubletake: Id like to swim in those buds :)
Why do you think I havent been on much in a few days:)

Looking fabulous bro! Getting some beautiful nugs! I'm sure you'll be suprised with the final numbers :goodjob:
Thanks Steve, I hope your right bro:)

Thanks for all the kind words guys, theres not much to report right now so I took a bunch of nice pics to keep you all happy while we wait for some numbers, as usual I mixed up the pics so not all of them will be label but you get the idea:)
purple kush
purple_kush_2.JPG
purple_kush10.JPG

Cheese auto I think.
jack_32.JPG
jack_22.JPG
jack_13.JPG

chernobyl(lime slurpee pheno)
chernobyl_2_3.JPG
chernobyl_21.JPG

chernobyl(cat piss pheno) possibly my new fav:)
chernobyl_1_3.JPG
chernobyl_1_2.JPG
chernobyl_11.JPG
chernob1.JPG

blue hash maybe
cheese_auto_3.JPG

blue og maybe
cheese_auto1.JPG
cheese_auto_2.JPG

blue_hash_1.JPG
blcheese4.JPG
blcheese3.JPG
blcheese2.JPG
blcheese1.JPG
blcheese.JPG

jack maybe
blcheese3.JPG
blcheese2.JPG
blcheese1.JPG
blcheese.JPG

berrybomb
berrybomb_2.JPG
berrybomb14.JPG

Im sure some of the pics are mixed up, sorry guys, hope you enjoy the pics.I picked up a small trypod for my cam so the pics are getting better:peace:

I Know! sometimes I post duplicate photos and dont know it!
as far as the pics you just posted......Awesome!!!
yep I mixed them all up, I wish we could make the pics in our gallery full size so we can actually see them before we post, its rediculous trying to figure out whats what with a 1 inch by 1 inch pic:(

Dude that Berry Bomb tip looks like it would knock you on your ass!
They all look top notch in quality bro.
Nice pics too!
:bravo:

Dude that Berry Bomb tip looks like it would knock you on your ass!
They all look top notch in quality bro.
Nice pics too!
:bravo:
Thanks Brotha:Namaste: I havent tried the new berrybomb yet but I have had the pleasure of trying the Jack and the Chernobyl #1. The Jack im not sure about yet, its very VERY potent nightime smoke(40% amber) but the flavor is odd, like sweet and something fermenting at the same time, so I ll let it cure a few weeks and give it another try.The Chernobyl #1 is redicaweed!! My wife and I were so f*cking stoned last night from one little spliff of it that I think I zoned out on the channel guide for at least 10-15 min before we realized it, all of a sudden we look at each other and start laughing our asses off...and the flavor is hard to describe, it smells like male cat piss, very pungent, but it tastes really good! I think after a few weeks in the jar its going to be hard to beat:)

Man , what Just wiz said !!!!! FABOULOUS !!!!
Congratulations bro, I wish I could "get" just a tiny nug from those photos ...hahaha :)

+reps from me too , for this fantastic journal of yours !!!

Those are some of the best bud shots Ive ever seen on 420. This is a grow for the Hall of Fame right here Jon reps!!!
Wow! thanks for the compliment Wiz, it means alot bro:Namaste: I took the shots outside on my deck and its cloudy, I think natural sunlight is the way to go and the mini tripod really helps steady the cam:)

Did you use any other carbo additives this run or are you still running bud candy, I had a shot at that bud candy and I stand by it as well.
The only additive I used was AN's Sensizym, other than that it was just BPN's High Yield System, Corey told me I didnt need anything else and I agree with him. Next round I might try Zone instead of Sensizym but im not sure yet because I will have the chiller so I dont know if it will do anything, Im going to do some reading before I decide:)

Amazing photos of another amazing harvest. I hope your #'s are where you want em. Regardless they look stellar jon. reps+
Thanks Shotta:Namaste: I dont think the numbers are were I want them but this rd was a giant leap in the right direction bro, I think the Mini-split,RO system and chiller will make another huge difference so im confident I will get the numbers im looking for, and if I dont I still have 2 more 1000w hps sitting in the wings.My new space is going to have 9 foot ceilings so one way or another i ll get the weight im looking for:)

Back
Top Bottom