Solar Flare 220

@Keffka I added Bud Explosion and the plant didn`t like it. That grow was last year.

Yep, I remember that now.

As I had 2 heart valves repaired in November, I've been having memory issues ever since. Once you folks recommended lower the light it all started to come back to me. Now they are fertigated every other day and the feed is upped by 1/2 gram each week or unless something goes wrong.

It’s all good! Literally 2 days ago I forgot to check my timers and my lights were hammering my seedlings for many extra hours they shouldn’t have had. We all make mistakes. At least it’s coming back to you and you’re not having to start over from scratch, so there is a positive side to it

Good Morning Folks

Today I will up the feed from 2.5 grams of MegaCrop to 3 grams. What a huge difference from 3 days ago. They are about 4 weeks from sprout

Thank you for all your help

IC

IMG_2931.jpeg

IMG_2930.jpeg
Hey nice looking plant there.... From all the info you got and the daily feeding change, she seems to be much happier👍🏼

Good Morning All

These pics are 2 days newer than last pics I n March 7th.

Stretch is just beginning I think as she grew 3 inches since last Tuesday.

Love the feedback

IMG_2933.jpeg

IMG_2934.jpeg

IMG_2935.jpeg
Happy ladies. :thumb:
Hope your weekend is going well my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Since you plant is showing signs of thriving again. Pay attention to how much or how close the light is.

It's always hard to get a feel for the plants. But I watch for these specific characteristics with leaves.

1. this set of leaves makes me think it's getting hot
A. Light is turned up too much
Or
B. The light is too close

2. This is ideal. Perky happy leaf

Do you see how number one has a V formation. Number 2 shaped more like W.

I'm probably bat shit crazy.

Screenshot_20240314_151822_Chrome.jpg

take a couple from above the plant, not from the side. pull back a little as well.

take a couple from above the plant, not from the side. pull back a little as well.
Thanks bluter :thumb:
Put it on the floor and hold the camera above looking down. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom