Solo Cup Comp: Bring It!

I think the plant needs to be a bit younger than atrains picture to be in the current competition, just guessing,, atrain, please, iffin you read this,, is that a large reservoir under that cup and plant?,, that blows my mind if you could grow that in only a cup,, i would instantly start growing in cups only,, lotto them,,:high-five:

:Namaste:

I might be out. I have been battling Mildew for the last week or so. The snow didn't help.
So here was my first idea. A little 'wicking' in solo cup.

Changed my mind.

going with just a cup.
But I got no sprout and I dont think it is going to sprout here is what it looks like.

There is a sprout in there...... prolly damped off.........

I am happy to watch and try another seed when I am confident I got my tent cleaned out.

Cheers :)

I put my Lemon Skunk auto seed in water last night and she's in a paper towel now :) Can't wait to plant her in the little bucket I found on my business trip!

Musta been on yer bucket list,:winkyface:

Really outstanding,, least is so much more than I would have thought possible,, :bravo:

well I been made aware of this little journey and im in. whats the max size of pot allowed.i will be topping my solo cup bean .and I have 3 beans to choose from I let u guys decide. its either autoxtreme ,automazar or auto think different.all big beans;).happy growing every1;)

Vlad's secret weapon : Cree 25W, going to be overvolted to 36W for science!

IMG_029939.JPG

What the deuce!? Who are you?:lot-o-toke:

IMG_030044.JPG

Ohhh ... It's that bean I popped for this contest.

Let's go Comrades

T-Minus less than 72 hours for launch.

Vlad:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom