Solo Cup Comp: Bring It!

My girl is still in the paper towel germinating, but here the official container of my white widow :
received_10153662684706077_1_.jpeg

It hold about 12-14 oz of soil. A little lower then every body else but its ok lol, she's still gonna kick ass :thumb:

It was just thrown together at a moments notice, it's just a friendly lil comp for anyone who wants to join. Entries need to be in by February 1st......or close to within reason and will be ending on April 20. Roots must be contained within the solo cup or container of equal or lesser size. No veg time! There's no prizes just bragging rights.

Friendly? That's it, I'm out.

Seriously though, by the end of this I expect to see a lot of life die in a fire.

ZARBU is crazy

He will be growing and flowering in a single tiny rock wool cube used for cloning just 2 cm x 2cm with a teaspoon of seed raising mix around it.

This is a cutting just taken 5 seconds ago.. and may not even root, if it does.

Zarbu will attempt to flower it to the bitter end.

Haha photo below.

HERE IS MY ENTRY

20160126_184018.jpg

20160126_184030.jpg

ZARBU is crazy

He will be growing and flowering in a single tiny rock wool cube used for cloning just 2 cm x 2cm with a teaspoon of seed raising mix around it.

This is a cutting just taken 5 seconds ago.. and may not even root, if it does.

Zarbu will attempt to flower it to the bitter end.

Haha photo below.

HERE IS MY ENTRY

20160126_184018.jpg

20160126_184030.jpg

Love the skull! You can root the clone before flowering....

Love the skull! You can root the clone before flowering....

YARRR!!!!! Me Maties....

This pirates is going to root that un expecting rock wool in the 12/12 hours of darkness.

for treasure or gold....

The rougher the seas the smoother we sail.

20160126_184018.jpg

Avast da darlin,

she one proud beauty.

The finest booty i ever laid eyes on .. she be.

Okay Vlad is in for sure.

Not sure if to do the bean that popped or this...

You guys would be screwed if I grow out the world's smallest clone that just popped a root today :bongrip:

Just kidding comrades, maybe she's too small?

IMG_025951.JPG
IMG_025854.JPG
IMG_026152.JPG

LET'S DO THIS!!

V

I'm afraid I'll be banned from 420Magazine if I show my X rated plant container ... In fact, I'm sure I would be!
I can't even describe it without exceeding PG13 status!

Back
Top Bottom