Solo Cup Comp: Bring It!

I used to think I was not gonna participate because I only have one lamp and my girls are in veg time, but the 4x23 watt CFL I just bought for the occasion told me otherwise :thumb:

I just started germinating one of my Crop King Seeds white widow just for this friendly competition. I'll post a picture of my container/sprout as soon as possible.

Good choice ... CKS WW is a bushy plant.

It appears that my seed isn't gonna sprout! So, good luck mates. I'll definitely be here to see what I'm missing!

Dig out a bag seed, take a clone, etc.. So what if you're a few days late! None of this is about winning. It's about expanding you're horizons, epic failure, and possibly harvesting something. I think it's gonna be awesome. I just hope everyone reports on all the disaster that will surely occur. Keep trying!

IMG_20160124_165224.jpg
IMG_20160124_165218.jpg
IMG_20160124_165322.jpg
So today makes day 15 of my Afghan solo. Have a few more I want to enter but I don't know the limit. She has one leaf that has a small hole but other than that she's good I think.

I think she might be slowing down. Maybe from to high humidity? Idk any help or thoughts would be helpful thanks you guys and stay green

Looks like they are overwatered to me. Also after 15 days in that cup they may already be suffering from root problems or it could be the Styrofoam?

I don't see any drainage holes. Do you have any?

Dig out a bag seed, take a clone, etc.. So what if you're a few days late! None of this is about winning. It's about expanding you're horizons, epic failure, and possibly harvesting something. I think it's gonna be awesome. I just hope everyone reports on all the disaster that will surely occur. Keep trying!

This was a bagseed I was banking on, til my actual seeds get here; first time growing so no clones available to me quite yet /:

I only just watered her with about 6oz of water with slight nutes the other day when she was looking a lil down. But yes I have about 4 holes on the underside and another 5 round the bottom of cup it's jus hidden by my makeshift water tray that it's sitting in(another bottom to a styrofoam I cut out lol)
Looks like they are overwatered to me. Also after 15 days in that cup they may already be suffering from root problems or it could be the Styrofoam?

I don't see any drainage holes. Do you have any?

Sorry guys I ment to say day 15 of flower since popped soil. Am I doing this solo grow thing right or should I just start over with a new one? Currently have 2 OG Ruffneck (no sex yet),1 Ace seed(random),and one bag seed from friend that I can use. They are all(with today included) day 3 out of soil in solo cup under 18/6

Don't up pot and yes keep it in flower. If you want to get more entries in just throw them into flower. Remember no veg time.

awesome lol, is this a rolling comp or start of every month? sorry i haven't read the thread ... its soo long.

but might give this a go.

so only rules are grow in just 6 oz of media?

It was just thrown together at a moments notice, it's just a friendly lil comp for anyone who wants to join. Entries need to be in by February 1st......or close to within reason and will be ending on April 20. Roots must be contained within the solo cup or container of equal or lesser size. No veg time! There's no prizes just bragging rights.

It was just thrown together at a moments notice, it's just a friendly lil comp for anyone who wants to join. Entries need to be in by February 1st......or close to within reason and will be ending on April 20. Roots must be contained within the solo cup or container of equal or lesser size. No veg time! There's no prizes just bragging rights.

can the clone be taken from a mother plants already flipped to flower and 2 weeks in? or must it still be in veg?

Ill drop a clone in some water and if it starts forming callus or roots by the first of feb ill enter :)

p.s whats the media/soil limit? i thought it was 6 oz or 170 grams in weight?

is a solo cup 6 oz?

ok so just read above they are 18 oz? i can grow a tree in that lol....

Back
Top Bottom