Spart's - Mars Hydro 400W - Mainline Run

420Amard

Ok so going to start this grow off with a :Namaste:
Then I'm gonna fill ya in on what exactly is going on this time grow. I'm planning on doing a 2 plant mainline in my 60cm x 60cm tent. Using my Mars Series 2 400w hopefully will be getting another tent to go along side this one. Anyways questionnaire stuff then pictures any questions or comments let me know.
What strain is it?
We have 3 strains on the go
Auto
1 x Boréale Auto from Queen seeds
The boréale auto by the Queen Seeds seeds bank is a auto-flowering cannabis variety seeds which was obtained through cross between Northern Lights (famous variety) and ruderalis.
It procures an intense, stone effect, ideal for relaxation. The Boréale auto has a sweet, spicy with some citrus notes an peppery and intense woody aroma. This autoflowering predominantly indica is productive and has a high medicinal potential.
Indoors, it can produce 350 to 450 gr / m² and outdoors from 35 to 110 gr / plant. The tall of the Boreale auto is between 60 to 100 cm and it is recommended not to use higher pots to 11 liters to get the best performance possible.
The auto Boréale is an easy to grow variety that it is suitable for both indoors and outdoors, it is resistant to mold.
Type Automatic flowering Feminized Seeds
Seeds bank Queen Seeds
THC 16
CBD 2.2
Effect Stoned, Medicinal, Relaxing
Taste lemony, Spicy, Sweet
Type of genetics indica-predominance
Indoor production min /m² 350
Indoor production max /m² 450
Production par pieds Min 35
Production par pieds Max 110
Outside harvest month April, May, June, july, August, September, October
Flowering Speed Fast Flowering
Outdoor size min (cm) 60
Outdoor size max (cm) 100
Indoor size min (cm) 60
Duration min from germination to harvest 65
Duration max from germination to harvest 75

Fems
We got
1 x Northern Lights Apollo G-13
The NL Apollo G13 represents an non-standard strength, a real relaxing bazooka.
Awarded at the second place in the hydroponics category at the High Life 2008 and at the second place in Outdoor category at the High Life Festival. The NL x Apollo G13 has won the 3rd price in the hydroponics category at the Cannabis Champions Cup 2010. It’s the certificate of a psychoactivity record in all circumstances, a special alliance of the legendary Northern Light yield and the power of the well-known Apollo G13.
The feminized plants born of these seeds are robust and don’t compromise between power, yield and quality. These three factors are near the top of what the genetic can do, offering a strong peppery experience, a spicy aroma with a hashy taste very concentrated that makes of this strain a very wanted variety in Dutch coffeeshops.
A strain to test !
Type Feminized Seeds
Seeds bank Queen Seeds
THC 20.5
CBD 1.6
Effect Stoned, Relaxing
Taste Hashish, Woody, Spicy
Type of genetics indica-predominance
Production Very high production
Indoor production min /m² 500
Indoor production max /m² 650
Outdoor foot production min 550
Outdoor foot production max 1200
Outside harvest month September, October
Flowering Speed Average Flowering
Minimum flowering days 56
maximum flowering days 63
Outside Size Large Plant
Outdoor size min (cm) 200
Outdoor size max (cm) 300

1 x Jack Widow
This cannabis plant shows stability and robustness in all conditions for both starters and expert growers who want to benefict from the compact, generous and resistant yields.
This feminised genetics gives excellent results indoors as well as outdoors.
The Jack Widow has a sweet taste with citrus fruits aromas. Its narcotic high is at the service of a sweet and fruity smell.
Type Feminized Seeds
Seeds bank Queen Seeds
THC 21
CBD 1.08
Effect High
Taste Fruity, Citrus, Sweet
Type of genetics Sativa-predominance
Indoor production min /m² 450
Indoor production max /m² 600
Outdoor foot production min 500
Outdoor foot production max 1000
Outside harvest month September
Flowering Speed Fast Flowering
Minimum flowering days 53
maximum flowering days 60

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Germination
If in Veg... For how long?
2 Days
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro?
Soil
If soil... what is in your mix?
BioBizz Light might in the photo fems
A mix of light and all mix in the auto
If soil... What size pot?
The fems are starting out in 1L pots
The Autos is starting in her final pot of 3.5L
Size of light?
Is it aircooled?
Temp of Room/cab?
16c coldest
26c hottest (I would like it a bit warmer but it is what it is)
RH of Room/cab?
60ish%
PH of media or res?
Soil BioBizz LightMix, lightly fertilized, good for the young plants starts, and seeds grow.
Very good to regulate the plant nutrition.
Main ingredients:
-Peat moss
-Sphagnum peat
-Perlite
-EC: 1.2 mS/cm
-pH: 6.1 - 6.3
-RHP Stabilized
Any Pests ?
Negative
How often are you watering?
When dry
Type and strength of Nutrients are used?
I will be using both Aptus and Biobizz One plant for each and the auto will be getting a mix of both the whole time

20161123_091640.jpg
20161123_091649.jpg
20161123_091708.jpg
20161123_091727.jpg
20161123_091810.jpg

hey B. real how's life treating ya?

Gonna update today later on got a bunch of stuff to do right now first few weeks are boring. I am still trying to figure out how I want to do this. To scrog or not to scrog this is the question :)

Okay so now I got some time to update here.

END OF WEEK 1 GERM
Not much to report really plants are growing up normally as to be expected temps are a bit lower than I like but still in reason (16 off/ 23 on). I'm thinking of not using the aptus this run and just stick to the Biobizz for this one. I should hopefully have another tent before this journal is over. So we shall see I may include the first run with the new setup and light and why not use aptus on them and do a basic run. Maybe I'll flower in the next tent who knows to early to tell.

So pics
Canopy (if you can call it that)
20161128_135142.jpg

Boreale Auto (queen seeds)
20161128_135106.jpg

20161128_135117.jpg

Jack Widow (queen seeds)
20161128_135045.jpg

20161128_135025.jpg

N.L.Apollo G-13
20161128_135052.jpg

20161128_135100.jpg

Hope everyone's weeks are off to a good start
:Namaste::high-five:

Okay so now I got some time to update here.

END OF WEEK 1 GERM
Not much to report really plants are growing up normally as to be expected temps are a bit lower than I like but still in reason (16 off/ 23 on). I'm thinking of not using the aptus this run and just stick to the Biobizz for this one. I should hopefully have another tent before this journal is over. So we shall see I may include the first run with the new setup and light and why not use aptus on them and do a basic run. Maybe I'll flower in the next tent who knows to early to tell.

So pics
Canopy (if you can call it that)
20161128_135142.jpg

Boreale Auto (queen seeds)
20161128_135106.jpg

20161128_135117.jpg

Jack Widow (queen seeds)
20161128_135045.jpg

20161128_135025.jpg

N.L.Apollo G-13
20161128_135052.jpg

20161128_135100.jpg

Hope everyone's weeks are off to a good start
:Namaste::high-five:

Hey spart how goes it lookn gud man do any of these strains in question happen 2 be purple strains?? But yea I'm in for this grow if u don't mind if I pull up a spare bit of carpet and spark one up:bigtoke: here hit tht and pass it along my friend lol Thts from my organic grow. harvested my first organic girl the other day got 4 more 2 harvest soon but r not organic then all my new clones tht will be going into my fire forest once I harvest whats in there now so I have room for them. But yea they will be all organic I'm doing a los (living organic soil) mix from buildasoil.com and I have tht cooking now with sum kashi as a top dress for about a week then I will be transpotting my 4 clones I have now in the veg tent into 5gal buckets ftw :)

Sounds great man.
No purple this time next time maybe or if i get another tent I think I'll do a full tent of color just for a show, if i get a 1m2 setup I can run the whole red family from sweet seeds at once. They would probably sponsor it as well :p
Here's a pic of some cured Devil Creams Autos from the last run.
15095497_206338879814546_414389746878407104_n.jpg

I think this time I'll go the 1l - 5l - final 11l. Basically I want to get a big strong root ball on them each transplant after the 5l i'll wait 3ish week before the 11l then another 3 hoping for a 2 month veg.

I think i might try a 3l air pots for the second pots... anyone ever use these before final pots was thinking of giving it a go

I think this time I'll go the 1l - 5l - final 11l. Basically I want to get a big strong root ball on them each transplant after the 5l i'll wait 3ish week before the 11l then another 3 hoping for a 2 month veg.

2 month veg for autos?? Or is tht for a non auto??

Sounds great man.
No purple this time next time maybe or if i get another tent I think I'll do a full tent of color just for a show, if i get a 1m2 setup I can run the whole red family from sweet seeds at once. They would probably sponsor it as well :p
Here's a pic of some cured Devil Creams Autos from the last run.

Man oh man u have got sum talent for the growing my friend great lookn bud I'll be definitely hanging around 2 soak up any and all knowledge I can from you since u seem 2 know what ur doing :):thumb: anyway :Namaste: I'm off to start my new journal for my all organic grow I'm doing a los mix so gotta go transplant my clones and take sum pics man the girls love the photo shoots lol but yea keep it green my friend :Namaste:

Sounds great man.
No purple this time next time maybe or if i get another tent I think I'll do a full tent of color just for a show, if i get a 1m2 setup I can run the whole red family from sweet seeds at once. They would probably sponsor it as well.Here's a pic of some cured Devil Creams Autos from the last run.
This is exactly what i want to do!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom