Speyedr's White Widow Deep Water Culture SCROG, House & Garden Nutes - 1st Grow EVER!

Hey bro, glad you commented on my post. I might not have been able to find an answer to my problem as i think i might have. REMOVING THE FEEDERS!!!!
My roots are 6'' plus in deep bubbles. Maybe thats what is happenning to my wilted beauty right now.

Anywayz, yet your plants are small in size, they seem to have quite a few nodes man. Thats crazy considering thier size. This is going to be interesting to see how this works as i ve never seen a scrog grow done, very interested though. I hope you the best, and im rolling one up to follow this grow BUD!:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

Happy Friday!

Here's an update. Did a res change today, considered week 3 of Veg due to my slow start. Here's some pics taken before the change...

The Rockstar:
IMG_07163.JPG

IMG_07174.JPG

The Runt:
IMG_07159.JPG

IMG_07145.JPG

The 'Runt' is actually wider than the Rockstar, but not as tall. She is so compact that I raised the light to try to get a stretch going. They are both quite compact and need to make it up to the SCROG height!

Roots:
IMG_07202.JPG

This Res change was:
39ml Part A
39ml Part B
6.6ml Roots Excelerateur
dose of algaecide

I think I was starting to get Algae before the res change so I need to keep a close eye on that. The Algaecide says to dose every 3 days to control an outbreak, so I may be doing that.

pH has 'liked' to be around 6.4 and I add a bit of pH down every day. It hasn't gone above that though so I am not worried.
All temps are fine and the IceProbe is really doing it's job.

Hopefully my 4 week stressful period is coming to an end.

The only problem I have now is a twitchy Wife. SWMBO is getting nervous. I am doing my best to stay her fears and I really put a lot of effort into stealth for that reason. She doesn't partake and so this 'favor' of letting me grow may come to an abrupt end, which would totally suck.

Send me good vibes and have a great weekend!
:yummy:

The only problem I have now is a twitchy Wife. SWMBO is getting nervous. I am doing my best to stay her fears and I really put a lot of effort into stealth for that reason. She doesn't partake and so this 'favor' of letting me grow may come to an abrupt end, which would totally suck.

Send me good vibes and have a great weekend!
:yummy:

Hey Man.

Stuff is really looking up for you since a couple of weeks ago! Congrats!!!

On the wife (front), good luck with that one. Ever hear that expression, "You ain't seen nothing yet?". Bout 6 weeks from now the smell should make you run for cover. I'd start getting ready for that stage with provisions for "air-scrubbing". Either a DIY ONA bucket, or a CanFan/CanFilter.

Happy for you man! Have a great weekend.
SF

Hey Man.

Stuff is really looking up for you since a couple of weeks ago! Congrats!!!

On the wife (front), good luck with that one. Ever hear that expression, "You ain't seen nothing yet?". Bout 6 weeks from now the smell should make you run for cover. I'd start getting ready for that stage with provisions for "air-scrubbing". Either a DIY ONA bucket, or a CanFan/CanFilter.

Happy for you man! Have a great weekend.
SF

Got that covered with a CAN AND an Ozone Generator.

My plan now is to say 'if it starts to smell I'll get rid of it...'

Lookin real good! I hear you on the stealth factor. Mine's not super stealth, but enough that noone will know it unless they started looking, then it would be easy. The smell factor could be an issue, but just prepare yourself and you should be fine.
I got some ONA, it's the regular one??? Not sure the smell on it, but it's a TON stronger then anything the plant has yet. I don't really love the smell, but am using it for now. I want to get the one that smells like fresh linens. I hear that's a good one, plus these things are like $15, can't beat that. Sending you some good vibes :yahoo: That's me doing the good vibe dance, then shooting them over to you! LOL

Can you buy one pre-made?? If you can I'll kick myself. Lots of PVC sawing and scratches from chickenwire making that thing.

I know the feeling Speyedr. I scratch the and poked the hell out of my hands when making my small ScroG screen. Your grow looking good.

Yes, I'd like to place $40 on The Runt to win. And $35 on The Rock Star to Place.

"They're in the line up and heading for the gate...."

Go! Runt GO !!!!

er... Grow Runt GROW!!!

Yes, I'd like to place $40 on The Runt to win. And $35 on The Rock Star to Place.

"They're in the line up and heading for the gate...."

Go! Runt GO !!!!

er... Grow Runt GROW!!!

And you just might be right there Brother. The runt is staying low but getting wider by the minute it seems, and the roots are starting to catch up too.

I also got a stay of execution from SWMBO for the moment, but don't stop the vibes!!
:adore:

Wednesday update:

Things are stable and dull, just the way I like them, except for the lack of explosive growth, but I ain't complainin'!!

The Runt...?
IMG_07272.JPG

IMG_07254.JPG

The Rockstar...?
IMG_07283.JPG

IMG_07265.JPG

And the Roots...
IMG_07299.JPG

If it wasn't for the height difference I would have to rename those two. Other than that Proverbs looks to be dead on. There appears to be some branching going on for the Rockstar though it's tough to make out in the pics. The stems are thickening up nicely as well.

pH has been very stable around 6.15. I even had to add water twice this week. They aren't eating a noticeable amount yet but I am betting that will change soon.

I think I will mount the SCROG this week during the res change in anticipation of some explosive growth.

All comments, suggestions, questions, general insults, and anything else welcome.

Peace Out!

It's a great time when you don't have to fuss with them. I've been loving the days where I just check in, test the water, adjust as needed, mist, and walk away. If I can do just that 2 times a day, I'm a very happy man! Easy, easy is the key. I have been teaching myself to just 'let them be' They are happier without me bumping and knocking them around.

Your plants are looking very lush!

I remember when i first started and was tending to my plants all day. Now I only check on them every few days at best now that I have it locked in. Which is a really nice feeling!

Keep the girls happy!

Back
Top Bottom