Sphnx's Norcal Outdoor Season

Jedi Northern Lights x Triple OG Kush 'Bertha' is pretty supported now. I think she'll do just fine in the wind!

20170930_072223.jpg
20170930_072318.jpg
20170930_072408.jpg
20170930_072447.jpg

Those are 10ft bamboo stakes running across her!
That's one damn impressive plant (tree?!) I'd love to see one like her someday ✌

That's one damn impressive plant (tree?!) I'd love to see one like her someday ✌

Thanks! She's a tree lol plan to have a lot more this size, next season.

So, as I've said many times before - this year was just experimenting. I have a pretty bitchin plan for next year, which means I'll be working my ass off this winter! Don't judge my rough sketch skills lol

20171013_164844.jpg

So, 4 - 20'x50' hoop tents with butterfly netting "sealing" it up and thick clear or white plastic to go over and really seal it up when the weather gets shitty. Planning on running 5 or 6 plants in each hoop tent, roughly the size of Bertha. 8 - 275 gallon reservoirs, 3 plants per reservoir. I have to get another well dug, I stall more solar panels/batteries and possibly get a whole new inverter. Im stoked, this is going to be fun.

I've decided to keep the remaining ladies going for the time being. They've got a few feedings left and then a couple weeks of flushing. I don't want to deprive them of their last feedings, that'd be mean! Plus, I'd lose weight and fuck losing weight.

Hope those hoops and sheeting can handle 70mph winds though :-0

Can't remember if you mentioned, are you growing for a collective?

They're going to be in big wooden frames, they should :)
Collective? Nah, all of this is our personal smoke for the next year ;)

Hahahaha!!! Nah, close! But just a few too many lol pretty sure that may be a picture of a cult haha

If I were to really break it down. My lady and I, alone need around 50 pounds to get us through until next year. Mother and father in law need about 20. Brothers and sisters combined is at around 10-15. If there's any excess, I make edibles, concentrates, lotions/rubs, essential oils etc...

Not sure about the helicopters, but I'll be out there flippin them the bird every time though lol

Decided to chop a Jedi Northern Lights x Triple OG Kush down today. 4 wheelbarrow trips and we ran out of day light, probably another one out there on the plant. Total weight from the 1 Blue Dream x Triple OG Kush was 7 pounds 9 ounces! Better than expected :)

Here's some Jedi harvest pics

20171026_160726.jpg
20171026_163505.jpg
20171026_163516.jpg

Back
Top Bottom