SSKS, Blue Meanie, Red Boy From Spore Genetics

I see some Hype Knots !!! Right there on the right side of the bottom cake!

you could look into a small Indoor greenhouse tent and a Fogger if you are going to run multiple cakes or pans. It would help keep things simple for you . :) Happy 420!

Moving along. Looking good.
IMG_2497.jpeg
IMG_2498.jpeg
IMG_2499.jpeg

You should put a square of aluminum foil under each of the cakes for a contamination barrier, @Slapalottapuss .
Also spray the heck out of the perlite with 3% Hydrogen Peroxide to sterilize it before putting the cakes in.

Shrooms soon! 🍄
Noted. I’ll do that this afternoon.
Thanks 😁

They’re both SSKS
The one with the babies was closest to the humidifier air in to the chamber.
Both have more than a few babies starting.
My first time using this method and I’m very happy. I’ve always done AIO bags.
I also have a bag of Tidal Wave that is colonizing for a monotub.

Thanks for the suggestions @BeccaBuds 👍👍

what are your incubation temps? I usually keep mine around 79f . Sometimes it also just takes a while and some strains are slower to colonize than others. I had a Cambo print given to me by a fellow shroomer and it was lightning fast in colonizing, to this day I have never came across one that compared.

what are your incubation temps? I usually keep mine around 79f . Sometimes it also just takes a while and some strains are slower to colonize than others. I had a Cambo print given to me by a fellow shroomer and it was lightning fast in colonizing, to this day I have never came across one that compared.
70 or so.

try 78/79 for incubation. I didn't ask if you had an incubation chamber. If you don't you can make one with two tubs one inside the other with the larger one filled with water and a fish tank heater :).

Back
Top Bottom