Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

Queen 2 is starting to get her colors, which is always nice. Not from cold weather cause this is in my living room tent, so it must be genetic. Many of her relatives have a similar streak in them
IMG_0811.jpeg
I did use Purpinator the last 3-4 feedings and that probably didn’t hurt, though I don’t usually see much color difference with it anyway.

In the garage tent the one plant Poochie Love Photo is taking up every cm of space she can.
IMG_0814.jpeg

Waiting on Cement Shoes pollen which should be any day now and this girl is ready and waiting. She’s turned out to be a great freebie clone and will now unknowingly be the mother of something totally new and possibly great (or a genetic disaster) the fun part is the waiting! 😂

Well at 82 days old it appears she no longer wants to drink water, after taking down 1/2 g a day for the last month. Time to let her dry out.

Now I’ll forget about her for 5-6 days and then check her trichomes which I’m 99% sure will be where they should be, ready for chop

Queen G #2
IMG_0840.jpeg

My photo “Poochie Love” is getting more pretty every day. Not what I expected from a free clone. I expected bugs and lies about potency but this girl is here to impress.
IMG_0844.jpeg

Still waiting on pollen from another tent so I can make some 1/2 breed seeds of this fine lady

Wow, haven't seen this journal in a couple of years :) is Queen G an auto? You always grew some big ones!
She is! My latest creation.
At the moment smells like a cross between maple syrup and lime, interesting. Heavy high from her sister who may have got picked slightly early due to the dry conditions (in my wallet 😂 ) I regret nothing

Queen G 2 up a bit closer
IMG_0850.jpeg
IMG_0848.jpeg

She’s been a pleasure to take care of and didn’t seem to be aware of the world’s problems just outside her door.

Still popping pistils here and there but not drinking water so I’m gonna treat her as done.
I gave her tent to Poochie Love because she needs another foot to be comfy. It’s all working out

Well She got the chop earlier this week. A beauty and very healthy
Not that it matters but she was 660g wet.
In the fridge now getting the treatment!

And in the other tent- the only photo plant that didn’t get dusted by pollen (Poochie Love clone) is getting so heavy that she’s now tied up in 4 places. And still growing…
IMG_1065.jpeg

No complaints here.

Have a great weekend growers

IMG_1066.jpeg

Looking good Sir Jay 😀
Hey @Trala guess what I got today?
IMG_1078.jpeg
IMG_1079.jpeg

Beautiful Art 💕 Love it. It’s a very comforting piece, I really enjoy the depth aspect of it, almost like you can touch what’s inside.
Thank you so much my friend! It’s a year-round ornament too so I never have to take it down except to dust it.
IMG_1081.jpeg

in fact I’m going to hang it above a piece by another artist- @Carcass (made in the late 60s?) and you get a rare peek at some of his hidden talents as a youth.
IMG_1082.jpeg

Merry Christmas all around and thank you again, we are lucky to have you!

and you get a rare peek at some of his hidden talents as a youth
Ha! I think that was 7th grade woodshop..my talents were very well hidden back then... 🙂
Although, it still looks pretty good for 58 years old...

Queen G (top)
&
The Wizard (bottom)
IMG_1101.jpeg
quite different looking specimens but surprisingly similar taste. Queen has a bit more sativa and somehow also a bit heavier high at the same time.
They both look like they could make for a nice experience! Well done Justin. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom