Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

Then there’s this F$&@ING puppet show. Some beautiful madness going on in here and quite a balancing act she’s doing
IMG_1551.jpeg

Have a great Friday friends, stay safe!

Have a great New Year's Eve Justin, and an even better 2024!
:party:
Thank you I appreciate it! You do the same and I hope everyone here does as well. 🎉

Poochie is killing it in here. More chunky every day, great density all around. I’m pretty impressed with her
IMG_1617.jpeg

IMG_1616.jpeg

Meanwhile on the smaller end of things, baby Queen G is cute but not my most impressive comeback runt yet
IMG_1632.jpeg

There were a few days she looked like she might catch the wave but no she’s just a mini. No big deal, she’s not taking much space and she’ll still make something. Glad @InTheShed is having better luck this round. F1s can be funny like that and you kinda never know what you’ll get until you turn up the fire.

Poochie looks great today!
I imagine those buds are as solid as they look, too..🪨

baby Queen G is cute but not my most impressive comeback runt yet
They can't all be gems...🙄
I'll bet she produces a lot of weed, though- she's headed for a "nothin but buds" ending......

Poochie looks great today!
I imagine those buds are as solid as they look, too..🪨

They can't all be gems...🙄
I'll bet she produces a lot of weed, though- she's headed for a "nothin but buds" ending......
Thank you and yes- she’ll be fine. I’ll get at least an ounce, maybe 2 and there won’t be much trimming so I should just count it as a win seeing as her sisters were killed by meddling house cats 😂

Next time I’ll do a little better planning for the net/tie ups so if the plant does get this big it won’t be a leaner
IMG_1628.jpeg

Just happy none of these skinny branches have totally failed, kind of amazing actually 😝

No I didn’t supplement the silica at all. I didn’t do much different than my regular auto grows- like I for sure wasn’t expecting this weight issue. In hindsight the air movement could have been increased as well as pot size and then some kind of SOG netting and of course the required nutes… next time!

This grow is refreshing after having multiple failures of giant beautiful plants outside succumb to so many different circumstances.

Autos do better by the beach. I can get in 2 full grows and be done before September. But I think I’ll have a dedicated indoor photo area now, thanks to this girl and all the sponsored seeds that came my way.

Plus I got Poochie love x Cement Shoes seeds growing here if all went well. That should be a nice F1.

Thanks for stopping by!

This grow is refreshing after having multiple failures of giant beautiful plants outside succumb to so many different circumstances.
That sounds lame.
Bugs and mold? Aliens?

I don't think we can grow outside in Minnesota, unless it is a locked greenhouse or some sort of dog run or the like.
I don't think I'd like outdoor growing. Too many bugs for me.
Autos do better by the beach. I can get in 2 full grows and be done before September. But I think I’ll have a dedicated indoor photo area now, thanks to this girl and all the sponsored seeds that came my way.

I have so many strains/seeds now that I'll never be able to grow them all.
It's crazy how many you can accumulate in just a few short years.

Glad you're going to try out those photoperiods.
Plus I got Poochie love x Cement Shoes seeds growing here if all went well. That should be a nice F1.
From the looks of the parents, it should be outstanding.
I have a vegging Cement Shoes.
I'll get on posting that this week.

That sounds lame.
Bugs and mold? Aliens?

I don't think we can grow outside in Minnesota, unless it is a locked greenhouse or some sort of dog run or the like.
I don't think I'd like outdoor growing. Too many bugs for me.

I have so many strains/seeds now that I'll never be able to grow them all.
It's crazy how many you can accumulate in just a few short years.

Glad you're going to try out those photoperiods.

From the looks of the parents, it should be outstanding.
I have a vegging Cement Shoes.
I'll get on posting that this week.
IMG_1383.jpeg

For sure! Don’t want to get in a rut, I have to change it up and keep on my toes. I also forget how much faster most photos fill my jars.

Yeah I’m in a similar boat- so many seeds I could start an apocalypse seed vault. I sort of already have while trying to stock up bud…figured out it’s much easier (and takes less space) to gather a lifetime of seeds.

She’s a shorty but a frosty little thing already.
IMG_1905.jpeg
Left the floor out for ya, TRA! I do need to tidy a bit.

Snowing outside here momentarily so that’s fun, humidity suddenly dropped to almost nothing. Doesn’t seem to bother this one much, I love the gnats have suddenly dried up too!

The big Poochie plant has gone into drought mode as well. A few days without water and she should be ready for the 🪓

IMG_1909.jpeg

Unfortunately this is in Fahrenheit. And it’s dry like the desert (with snow)

Back
Top Bottom