Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

Little Queen G doing well, kind of just a frost factory at this point. Smells amazing
IMG_2387.jpeg
IMG_2391.jpeg
IMG_2388.jpeg

Have a great weekend, friends

Good morning to your newest little grow adventure 🥰
Good day to you as well, my friend.

Lots of new adventures coming up. 2 Wookiees in the shot glass right now, haven’t grown one in a bit. 2 Wizards a few days old, too.

Hope you have a great week, your plants are lookin awesome as always.

Speaking of coming up...I'm planning on growing one of your Ruby Tuesday autos outside this summer in the little SIP...actually inside/outside, because she'll be schlepped in and out every day..no biggie, though- there's only about 2 feet between in and out...
If it does as good as that Wookie auto did out there last year, I'll be tickled! :)

Speaking of coming up...I'm planning on growing one of your Ruby Tuesday autos outside this summer in the little SIP...actually inside/outside, because she'll be schlepped in and out every day..no biggie, though- there's only about 2 feet between in and out...
If it does as good as that Wookie auto did out there last year, I'll be tickled! :)
Sweetness! You’ll be the first to do RT outside. I will do one this year but my outdoor grow is really only between Late May/June and Aug. You may already be most of the way done with yours since spring actually starts in March there 😆
Will be good to see her on your page!
Speaking of Wookiees I just got a few floating cause it’s a really reliable smoke and usually decent size too. Can’t wait to see the beast @Trala is making too

Speaking of Wookiees I just got a few floating cause it’s a really reliable smoke
I love that stuff! In fact, a few nights ago, I vaped some Wookiees for the first time, and got high for the first time ever from a dry herb vape..I've tried everything else in that thing, didn't get high from any of it, just the Wookiees...
The stuff doesn't last very long, though...I'm down to less than an oz already...😄

Wookiees...
The stuff doesn't last very long, though...I'm down to less than an oz already...😄
I get a feeling my brothers have something to do with that 😛

Hello J Man :)

Omg she’s fit! Thats fo sho.

My best wookie so far. That Wookiee F2 smoke is like Xanax with a twist of Zepher.
That’s a perfect review and works on several continents 😆 Thank You

And the little Queen G, who has some genetic foxtailing she’d like to express so I’m going to let her be herself. The best way to be
IMG_2557.jpeg
IMG_2555.jpeg

2 different lenses in this iPhone give much different results when trying to capture depth on a plant

She's a bud-dy little thing...
Nothin' but nugs 🙂
And she looks good in both pics👍

She's a bud-dy little thing...
Nothin' but nugs 🙂
And she looks good in both pics👍
Thank you sir, appreciate the compliment. She’s real pretty up close, like unicorn with a tiara type pretty with her crystals. I need to get some more trichome shots for @Virgin Ground and her new thread, this girl is one of the sweetest I’ve ever had. Love the sticky fingers and the smell she makes.

I see your forest is nearly outgrowing the box again!

Ha- I was worried about height, but she's really too wide for that box- she's going to flop pretty bad when the walls aren't there to hold her up ..
Gonna be a real squeeze to get her out the 18" door at harvest time too.. 😬

Ha- I was worried about height, but she's really too wide for that box- she's going to flop pretty bad when the walls aren't there to hold her up ..
Gonna be a real squeeze to get her out the 18" door at harvest time too.. 😬
There are worse problems to have, for sure!

That Queen G has a lot bulkier colas than either of my two! I don't think mine will fatten up like that. :)
This is a recent thing with her. She seemed airy and small, now bulking with pretty foxtails. She will get every opportunity to finish right, she deserves it. And like I said to Carcass she has unprecedented frostiness, so even if she’s tiny she is going to be special.

Screenshot_20240131-202203.png

Wowza!
Her leaves look like one of those velvet paintings from the 70s but with a much cooler subject.
Bulls,card playing dogs,tigers and good ol'Elvis....nah I like this way better.

Back
Top Bottom