Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

Screenshot_20240131-202203.png

Wowza!
Her leaves look like one of those velvet paintings from the 70s but with a much cooler subject.
Bulls,card playing dogs,tigers and good ol'Elvis....nah I like this way better.
A perfect description!
Like seeing an old green/red car interior and knowing it will smell like smoke 😂
This way is better

IMG_2562.jpeg
IMG_2565.jpeg

And she appreciates the compliment, even as a youngster.

She turned out to be my first upside down rooter! I have never in almost 30 years of growing had one pop out like that. I had to do an extraction and just about scrapped it cause her cotyledons had a really unhealthy yellow wet look (like she’s been buried in the dirt her whole life) but she may just be ok. Root still running kind of sideways but she appears to have started growing normal-ish.
IMG_2613.jpeg

Meanwhile Little Queen G looks all soft and velvety but she’s dripping with sticky ickyness
IMG_2605.jpeg

Born with all that spunk and not enough room to express it. Now her angst is coming out as foxtails and frost. She’s the best kind of problem child, too sticky for her own good.

In another tent, these ladies are getting established. Everyone just got their first doses of nutes in the last 24 hours. The 2 Wizards are very healthy, happy, strong. The Queen G is a wrinkled leaf saggy girl that wants to do her own thing for a minute. I’ve learned to just let that go. She will be ok no matter what.
IMG_2637.jpeg

And in the solo cup a baby CapJunky photo. I haven’t had the chance to take one to the finish line yet so I’m happy to have her onboard for an indoor grow. My last outdoor CapJunky grow got interrupted by our solar motion nightlights and never finished. A very moldy and frustrating situation. A bit more controlled in here 😆

She turned out to be my first upside down rooter! I have never in almost 30 years of growing had one pop out like that. I had to do an extraction and just about scrapped it cause her cotyledons had a really unhealthy yellow wet look (like she’s been buried in the dirt her whole life) but she may just be ok. Root still running kind of sideways but she appears to have started growing normal-ish.
IMG_2613.jpeg

Meanwhile Little Queen G looks all soft and velvety but she’s dripping with sticky ickyness
IMG_2605.jpeg

Born with all that spunk and not enough room to express it. Now her angst is coming out as foxtails and frost. She’s the best kind of problem child, too sticky for her own good.
Same thing happened to me this grow too for the first time! Mine didn't survive though, I was too late.

Same thing happened to me this grow too for the first time! Mine didn't survive though, I was too late.
This one looks like it will probably make it. Not growing real fast but it’s sturdy and not dead and that’s about the only requirement at this point
IMG_2648.jpeg

Wizards both growing perfectly and already drinking like crazy.

Queen G is a bit saggy and slow to start and may be another runty girl.

Capjunky right where she should be in the cup for now, looking good.
IMG_2680.jpeg
And speaking of slow starts-

This Wookiees is reeaallly taking its time. Like the kind of time autos don’t really have. She started out with her head in the dirt so I’ll grant her a few more xtra days to get going.
IMG_2681.jpeg

Little Queen G still putting out whites but looking fuzzy and frosty
IMG_2682.jpeg

Have a great weekend growers

Are wookee's available somewhere or are they your creation ?
I appreciate you asking but no I don’t sell any of them it’s kind of just a hobby for now.

Our sponsor @Barney's Farm is responsible for being the mother of Wookiees and my intro to auto breeding because their Wedding Cake was so good.

I’m almost out of those seeds now but they are still floating around out there in various places.

Time to make some more then 🙂🙂🙂
Well by almost out I mean I only have like 80-100 left 😂

Currently making some Wizard F2’s, strong similar pair growing right now so I just started silver last night.

Where do you source your STS?
I actually use CS, I get it on Amz.
After several brands and failures/successes, I found a brand that works fast and isn’t expensive.
Have never used STS, which I hear is a bit more reliable and faster

Have never used STS, which I hear is a bit more reliable and faster
I can't speak to more reliable but STS is definitely easier in terms of the application process. Once before flip, then maybe 3x after and you're done. It's not all that tough on the plant even at 50/50 dilution.

If anyone is interested I put the basic instruction link here, as well as a great video walk through of the best dilution/application here.

I can't speak to more reliable but STS is definitely easier in terms of the application process. Once before flip, then maybe 3x after and you're done. It's not all that tough on the plant even at 50/50 dilution.

If anyone is interested I put the basic instruction link here, as well as a great video walk through of the best dilution/application here.
Im trying to find a trusted supplier thats not on Amazon.
The unmixed set

IMG_2735.jpeg

Little queen G (bottom left) has finally started actually growing, now that she’s in early flower 😂 not going to be very big.

The Cap junky (solo cup) is about ready to move to a 7g pot and its own tent. Very healthy

The Wizards are growing like normal, bottom right untopped one is the silver treated plant, not quite showing any sex yet.
Middle upper girl was just topped and showing pistils for a little over a day.

Back
Top Bottom