Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

Don't be too concerned about the weather Justin.

Just chill. :Rasta:

Don't be too concerned about the weather Justin.

Just chill. :Rasta:
I am going to, no doubt. Not much else to do and I’m ok with that! I know other people laugh at this “cold” but it’s kind of uncommon on an island, 20 degrees below our average.

I moved the black sugar plants indoors (out of the garage) for at least the week. Too cold out there right now at night.

Plenty of good weed to smoke and coffee to drink so I’m set

The driftwood on the beach today 🥶
IMG_2041.jpeg

Poochie did not disappoint.

IMG_2057.jpeg
IMG_2058.jpeg
IMG_2059.jpeg
IMG_2060.jpeg
IMG_2061.jpeg

Some of those buds are 12+ inches and they are all fairly dense. Nice pile of kief she made as well.

I really thought I’d get a pound from her but she is just under 10oz (9.8)

Still a win and hoping to find some great new seeds tucked here and there on the branch I pollinated.

Have a great week growers!

Poochie did not disappoint.

IMG_2057.jpeg
IMG_2058.jpeg
IMG_2059.jpeg
IMG_2060.jpeg
IMG_2061.jpeg

Some of those buds are 12+ inches and they are all fairly dense. Nice pile of kief she made as well.

I really thought I’d get a pound from her but she is just under 10oz (9.8)

Still a win and hoping to find some great new seeds tucked here and there on the branch I pollinated.

Have a great week growers!
Awesome job ,nice looking buds 🤤

The Poochie is on the table. All in favor say aye.

AYE!! :Rasta:

Nice harvest!
That'll keep you smokin' for awhile...:Rasta:

I have an island too. Looking at redoing with marble tops.
It’s awesome for trimming no doubt, mine gets used as a desk and all kinds of things

Lovely purple petioles you have there! How many days in flower do you think it will go?
I want to say 3 weeks and I’ll start looking at a finish/drought. Maybe I’ll let her really amber out and see if she smokes any different

Sorry I meant from pistils! Asking for a friend... ;)
Well let’s suppose I shoot for Feb 18, that would have me at 55 days from the first pistils. Of course there’s a bit of fluctuation in people’s patience and their technique during that period so it’s a very loose #

Back
Top Bottom