Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

I won some photo fem seeds, and I sure don't need them all...

(Kush Mints, Somango, and Forbidden Fruit/ AP Origin/Cannapot)

..just sayin...

..just sayin...
Next time I visit I may take some of those with me. I appreciate it always!
And I’ll have something new for you too, probably an auto with no name yet, currently still in the husk lol

Wanting to get a new side journal or 2 going so I figured I’d check out these sponsored grows and kind of get back into updating more regularly and get a refresher in photo growing.
@Canuk Seeds has a FAST variety that is calling my name, and a few that have me drooling 🤤

..just sayin...
I ‘d love to gift you and do a Barney’s Farm. I’m going to email you choices now.

You might even get some of my much sought after Tra’s ShittyArsed Craft!

I ‘d love to gift you and do a Barney’s Farm. I’m going to email you choices now.

You might even get some of my much sought after Tra’s ShittyArsed Craft!
That would be awesome.

I have one (1) @Barney's Farm Wedding Cake auto seed left from my original purchase there 3 years ago.
You going auto or photo this one?

This was the first baby from the F1 Wookiees- (so it’s an F2) just ran across this sticky pic and had nothing else to post so here we are @Trala @BooWho2 @Virgin Ground @Heavenly Hybrid @Carcass
IMG_9601.jpeg
#WookieesWorldwide

My first Wookie grow has Buds that are white like that after drying. I refer to it as “ghost weed” when I see it. It is a favorite of many. With all that frost it’s hard to see if there is a problem going on….:D All of your Babies are sticky!
Yes I do love hearing it called named like “Ghost weed” when it’s a good thing! You had an amazing pheno and very pretty. Love seeing all the little variations and glad everyone loves the smoke. Rooting for your survivor!
Thanks 😊 you always have beautiful kids

She shared the "nothin' but buds" trait with the Wookiee I harvested last week... 💚
Not the worst trait ever- as long as nothing is hiding in her fat folds
You heard about the lady that recently snuck a gun through airport security that way…😂
No moral to this story just a gross thought to start your weekend!

And coming soon to a new journal near you- @Canuk Seeds Kryptonite Kush (fast) and Cement Shoes. Always exciting growing new strains!

Happy Friday Growmies

Happy to report that I made it home from my trip and pleased with the results of my recently killed Wookiee F2. Letting her go an extra 2 weeks and then no water for a week made a huge difference in trichomes all over. I rarely have the patience to see it through and I think it was worth it.
I took a few flash photos but for real this lady likes to be photographed naturally. Just my kitchen light on in these, no edits no flash. She’s not my biggest but she’s a shiny little queen bee.
IMG_9132.jpeg

IMG_9142.jpeg

IMG_9181.jpeg

One branch was pollinated (Dr. Lecter x Wookiees F2) and it seemed to stay fairly contained. Seeds had ample time to mature cause I wasn’t here to screw with them.
IMG_9178.jpeg

Happy to be home and smell this 🤤

Tomorrow I’ll update on the Triangle Kush.

She looks like a potent little thing...👍

Good job J Star!
She looks like a potent little thing...👍
:rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :theband:

Looks nice gleaming away there ,enjoy the smoke :thumb:
Thank you! Very happy I decided to pollinate this one, she stinks and has the magic frost look, nothing but nugs. Very little time in jail, 1 hour ish and a lot of that was spent getting her glue off my hands 😂

SIP and regular Triangle Kush autos are done drinking water- probably for a few days now but I just found out yesterday. I’ll give them a week of dry and chop them.
IMG_9183.jpeg

SIP girl was pollinated early (Dr Lecter x Triangle Kush BX1 auto) so I didn’t expect the same growth really. The pollination barely took and the few seeds I have found so far are down on the stem where early calyxes were. Nice and hard dark seeds.

IMG_9182.jpeg

The other girl is nothing but coke can sized buds but only about 14” tall. I can live with that!
A bit of light burn from the desert like conditions I subject them to 😂 Hey they are right next to my car so it has to stay dry.

Presents in the mail today!
Thank you @Canuk Seeds for discreet and lightning quick shipping.
IMG_9210.jpeg

I will be able to drop these in about 10 days (ish) once my Triangle Kush autos are finished in this tent. Should have a new journal by the 1st of October at the latest.

Back
Top Bottom